Chapter 45

"Y-you... Why are you smiling that way? Don't do that... It scares me." 

"Noona... Did I tell you that you look so hot today?"

"W-what?"

"White shirt coupled with black pencil skirt."

"This is the w-work outfit."

"You are showing off your long sexy legs. Your look today is stunning. So beautiful that I just want to keep looking at you. "

He paused. And then spoke again with a glare. His face which showed playfulness just a moment ago darkened. 

"But when I think how the guys in your office must have drooled looking at you especially Yoongi, I can't help but get angry. Do you think I am unreasonable?" 

Ofcourse you are. Everyone is busy in the office and not everyone thinks like you. And the dress I am wearing is a formal outfit. 

You wished to say this but you thought it will be dangerous to make him angry than he already was. 

"Am I unreasonable Noona?" 
He asked again with a slightly loud voice that made you shiver. 

"I w-won't wear this again. I will be sure to not expose my legs next time. Okay?" 

"But what to do? Those people have already seen... You have already exposed your sexy legs to them." 

"I-I am sorry. Hmm.. I won't do it next time. I swear..." 

Setting the alarm on his phone he smirked. 

"I don't want to forgive you though. Noona... You are a bad girl. And bad girl needs to be punished." 

"... Wha... Mmp..." 

Not letting you speak he entered his tongue in your mouth entangling it with yours caughting you off guard.

 He had kissed you before but this was different. It was so strong and passionate that it took away all your breath at once. And here he was clasping your chin he tried to kiss you more deeply.

"Umm..." 

 Sucking your tongue till it was numb, he wandered his tongue around your mouth as if making sure that there is not a single place left inside which he was not aware.

He for a moment pull away to let you take a breath after which he immediately dived again, but this time sucking your lower lips before biting them. 

"Ah..." You tried to not make a sound but it automatically came out. Your red face was redder because of embarrassment. He suddenly freezed due to sound for a moment but then continued. 

But now it was your turn to to freeze as you felt something poking on your abdomen. Although you had never been involved in sexual activities but you had fair knowledge of what it was. 

"Ahhh...." you really wished to scream.