Chapter 9

One by one all the things in the room was being destroyed and the sole reason was... Not so young anymore but 'tall Prince Jeon Jungkook'. It was first time after 6 years he showed such childish behaviour... Destroying his own room to release his anger. If it was the usual Jungkook then he would have took out anger in the person responsible for it. He is someone who would hurt the person not an object.

He stood in front of a painting... Painting of 16 years old Y/N where she had worn the gown he gifted her.

"How could you smile like that after hurting me so much? You grew up so much. You became an adult... Without me. There was not even a second when I forgot you. Everyday I worried if you were okay but did you ever care about me? I didn't approach you because I wanted you to be back on your own. I hoped that you will return soon on your own but it took you 6 years."

At the same time he got a call from Jihoon which he picked quickly. 

"Jung..." before he could complete Jungkook interrupted 

"What did she say? Did you ask her the reason she left? How is she? And for how long is she staying here? Is she planning to leave again and..."

"Woah Woah... Hold on buddy... Firstly she said nothing about the reason she left. And I tried asking but she is not saying anything. Right now... I am really scared because I have no idea about how long she is staying. Listen... Do me a favour, use your connection and make sure that Noona doesn't get permission to leave the country."

"I already did that. You don't need to tell me to do that trivial thing.And you... You better steal her passport." 

"I tried that. She only brought a single small bag which she is keeping to herself not letting anyone touch it. Her bringing only single bag is making me feel like, she just came for a visit." 

"Don't worry... I will make sure she never leave the country again unless I am with her." 

"Says the guy who ran away as soon as he saw her. I can understand that you were angry but you should have kept your anger for later. You just went without even saying hi. Imagine how sad she must have been." 

"Was she really sad? ('Somehow I want the answer to be yes. If she was sad because of me then that means I am still important for her.' he thought)" 

"Well she was sad and... (A voice interrupted him 'Jihoon... The dinner is ready.' Coming Noona (He shouted.) So sad... You are going to miss having the food cooked by Noona. Anyway let talk later. I am going to eat the dinner cooked by my Noo~na. (He stretched the word Noona.) bye... "

"Hey... No listen... (Jihoon hang up the phone.) God dammit..." 

"Prince, dinner is ready." a maid asked from outside the door. 

"I DON'T WANT TO EAT THAT DINNER. I want to have the food made by her..." 

"Ugh... I can't sleep." It was already middle of the night but the young Prince was still wide awake. 

"That Jihoon is also not answering my call. If he is not answering my calls then I should go to meet him Yes, I should go to his house. I am going to meet Jihoon. I am not going to his house to meet Noona but Jihoon because Jihoon is my best friend. Yes... That's right. There is nothing wrong in meeting your best friend in the middle of the night. "

Due to his late night meeting with his best friend Jihoon, the whole Palace was in commotion in the middle of the night. The butler and the maids had to wake up to get him ready.