His Side Of Story

It was not an act. I didn't deliberately slipped down the stairs. I had a bad dream today. In my dream Noona left me. She said that she didn't want me anymore. Already the past two days has been hell with Noona's absence and the dream I had today was like cheery on the top. When I got out of my room, seeing Noona talking with Grandma I had mixed emotions. I was both happy and scared. I really can't live without her. If she decides to leave me... I don't know how will I survive. Maybe because my eyes were on her I didn't notice when my leg slipped. But somehow I stabled myself by catching the railing. At the exact moment I had a thought. If I get injured, she won't be able to leave me right? Jihoon is right... I am really an evil as I let go of the railing and hoped that I get badly injured... So badly that she would feel guilty for whole life and stay by my side. It hurt like hell when I fell but if I got a second chance to choose again my decision won't change. I don't regret it. And if I have to do the same to keep her by my side I would do it again and again without an ounce of regret.

"Jungkook... Jungkook... Please don't close your eyes. Jungkook you can't sleep okay... Stay conscious... Please please..." 

These were the words she said while crying. She is crying for me. She is worried about me. Now... At least now she would take my confession seriously.

"D-don't cry N-Noona." 

Even though I said that I wanted her to cry more because those tears were the proof of her love for me. 

"Jungkook..."

"I missed y-you Noona." 

'Don't leave... I really love you Noona. And I... I am sorry.'

I wanted to say these words but everything darkened before I could.