Chapter 26

You tried to sit upright but prior to that a nurse entered.

"You are awake? DOCTOR... DOCTOR... The VIP patient is awake." Just then a doctor entered.

"How do you feel? Do you feel okay?"

"I am fine. Totally okay... B-but why am I here? Who brought me..."

"I did..." There he was. As stunning as always. But something was different today. His face which was always playful and childish had worried embedded over it. He no long looked like a playful child you had known instead looked like a matured and responsible man. You saw the new side him. 

"You are okay right?" he said coming towards you and holding your hand. 
He was frowning.

You pressed the index finger of the other hand which was free in between his forehead.

"Don't frown... You will get wrinkles."
His facial expression immediately soften up. His lips showed a gentle smile.

"I am sorry." Why was he saying that? You didn't understand. So you raised your eyebrows.

"I brought you here without your permission. But I was worried about you. So brought you here for medical check up."

"It's okay. I was just a little startled." 

"Don't worry, it's almost over now. I know you are scared of needles and I... "

"Not anymore... I can handle such little pain now."

Hearing that Jungkook's expression altered from calm to cold.

"Because you got used to pain... You are not afraid of needles anymore."
The air in the hospital room suddenly got heavier. Even the female doctor and nurse could notice that.

"It... It's not that. I meant that I have grown..."

"I have classes today. So I will go to the class and immediately come to receive you. Till then rest up and let them do you other tests."
Although he tried to sound as gentle as he could, anger lingered in his tone. And you knew it was not towards you. So you kept quite and then nodded. He then turned around looking at the doctor and nurse. 

"Take care of her." It was not a request but a clear warning. Chill ran down their spine. However both nodded not daring to say anything. 
While they were talking you were lost in your thoughts not noticing the surrounding.
'He never go to his classes though. So why now?'

"Where are you?" He talked in his usual cold tone with someone on phone.

"I am at our usual place... I called you an hour ago. Why are you still not here?" Jungkook spoke again scolding the other person on the line.

"I was busy dude. And I am almost there. I can see you. " he hang up
"Jungkook why did you call me." Jihoon spoke from behind him.
"Don't you have something called patience? And... Ahhh..." A punch suddenly landed on his cheek and it was so hard that the corner of his mouth bled. 

"Jungkook what the hell is wrong with..." Before he could complete what he was saying another punch landed on him which made him fall down. 

"Fight me..." His tone was scary.... Too scary. Jihoon knew this tone. He often heard Jungkook speaking in that tone. It was the tone that he used with his enemies. But why was it suddenly being used on him? What did he do to anger him? He had no idea. 

Getting no reaction from Jihoon Jungkook screamed. 
"I SAID FIGHT ME." 
He said grabbing his collar and pulling him up. 

Seeing him like that Jihoon could only think, 'What's wrong with the Prince?'