Chapter 8

Your plane had landed. 'I am finally back' that's what you though. 

"Hi dad..." you said as your dad opened the door. 

"Y/N... (He engulfed you in a hug.) I missed you my doll." 

"C-can't breathe..." he released you. 

"Oh sorry... I just missed you so much. Why are you standing outside? Come inside..." 

"Where is Jihoon?" you asked as you entered your room. 

"He went out with Jungkook. He will be back soon. Let's forget about them for a moment... I have to ask you a question. Why did it take 6 years for you to come back? We decided that as soon as you turn 18 you will return back." 

"I wanted to complete my study at first then... It just happened that way." 

"And why did you suddenly come back? You didn't even tell me. Last week when we talked you said... Just six month and you will return back. So..." 

"It's because I missed you all. I couldn't wait." 

At the same time someone entered. It was not one but two people. 

"Dad... Me and Jungkook will be in my... Oh! You had a guest..." you could tell it was your brother's voice. As your back was facing him he didn't see your face. 

You turned around. You saw two young boys much taller ones. One had similar features as your brother while the other one looked like Jungkook. 

"Noona..." you brother said while Jungkook just freezed. He couldn't speak a word. Why now... When he had decided to stop waiting for you, 

why did you suddenly come back or is this one his dream about you. Are you just his imagination? 

"Finally you got time visit us. For the past six years when I begged you to come back... You didn't say anything. So why suddenly are you back? Are you again going to leave us?" your brother questioned. 

"I-I am sorry... I didn't... (Jungkook turned around and left the house.) Jungkook.. Wait..." 

"Don't stop him... He won't listen to anyone when he is angry." 

"And you? Are you still angry with me?" 

"Yes I am... I am very angry. But more than anger I have longing... (He suddenly hugged you.) I missed you Noona..." 

You hugged back. 

"I missed you too... So much... Much more than you..." Tears build up in your eyes. 

"Then why didn't you return sooner? Why after 6 years..." 

"I am sorry... I really am..." 

"Where were you? With whom? And why did it took so long for you to return? What was your reason Noona..." he asked in shaking voice unable to stop his tears. 

'The answer you want I hope... You never know about it.'

"Ah..." you screamed

The knife which cut your wrist had drops of blood. You had kept your head low not being able to look at her eyes. You didn't her to see your tears. 

"Y/N... Why are you crying? Are you trying to make me like a bad person? It's just a cut, and not even a deep one. A simple small cut... Don't tell you in pain because of that." Venom was dropping through her mouth. 

"No... I-I am fine. It doesn't hurt at all." 

"Good... So now tell me... Why did you call them? Am I not enough for you? (She gripped you wrist that was bleeding and dig her sharp nails in your wound.) Anwer me... ANSWER Y/N..." 

You bit you lip trying to forget the pain. 

"I-I am sorry... Mom. I love Y-you the most. I-I won't ever call them. I a-am sorry." She left your wrist. You sighed in relief. 

"I also love you the most. You are the only one I have. So I cannot afford to lose you. You know right?" 

"Yes mom... I know." you answered calmly. 

"May be that's why you are taking advantage of my love. I don't think this small cut will leave a scar. (She said pointing at the wound on you wrist.) Don't you think when this wound fade away, you will also forget your love for your mom. So there should be a scar that will always remind you that your only family is your mom." Your eyes widened. You wanted to deny but your denial would only provoke her. 

" M-mom... (Despite you efforts your voice was shaking. You were just 17 years old girl... a child who was forced to behave like adult. Just a years and then you will be able to meet your family... Just until you are 18. Only 6 month... You thought.) Mom is a-always right. (Your mom smiled. It was scary... Even her smile was.) "

" Good girl..." She tooled the knife near your wrist... Over the same area where she had cut before, you closed you eyes ready to bear the pain... And.... 

You abruptly woke up. You looked around your surrounding. 

"You are home... Finally you are home. (You took deep breaths.) You are safe. You did well. It's all okay now. Just a nightmare... It was just a nightmare. She is not here to hurt you. You are safe. (You looked at the same scar on your wrist.) No one will hurt you now." you comforted yourself 

Back then when you had no one you would comfort yourself saying that 'You are okay now. You will be fine.' You never had the courage to tell anyone abou the abuse you went through. You didn't want them to know about the pain you suffered... Especially not Jihoon... Although the wound that she gave you healed but it left scars not only in just your body but also in your heart and soul. Although she is not here you are still scared. Scared that she will come back and take you away from your family. Just thinking about that is enough to tremble your heart. With your shaking hands you took a bottle to drink water but it was empty. So you went to your kitchen and facing the counter you drank water. After you had finished you kept the bottle in its place. Water helped you to cool down. You took few deep breath mumbling 'it's okay' Just as you were about to turn around a strong forced pushed you forward and a pair of hand wrapped around your shoulder. 

"I missed you Noona..." a deep husky voice said to you.

" a deep husky voice said to you