Chapter 37

"Doctor.. How is Jungkook? H-he is fine right?" 

The worried Queen mother spoke as soon as she saw the doctor. 

"The Prince fractured is leg. Although he has some injuries on his forehead, it's not serious. He is out of danger. The Prince needs to be on bed rest. And it will take months to heal his fracture. But he will be fine after few months."

"Can we meet him doctor?" you asked worridely.

"He is resting for now. It will be better to let him rest. But you can meet him after he wakes up."

"Thank you so much."

***

"What happened on his birthday Y/N? I didn't want to interfere because Jungkook don't like anyone interfering in his matters. However since he didn't care about my feelings, I am going to intervene. What did Jungkook do? What happened between both of you? These two days Jungkook was in his room depressed. He didn't visit you which means something did happen. "

"Grandma... I really didn't know something like t-this would happen." 

"Y/N... I am not blaming you. I know it's not your fault. I just want to know. He is the only one I have left. And you also understand his importance. He is the only Prince. In order to not let him be like his father I didn't allow his crowning. I have been fulfilling the responsibilities of the King. Even though everyone calls his Prince, he is actually the King of this country... I just need to know what's going on. And you know right it was not an accident. I don't believe he slipped. So tell me, what happened between both ? "

"Actually... "

You told her everything that happened after his party except those three kisses. 

"I am really sorry grandma. I really really had no idea that he had those feelings for me. I know I betrayed your trust..." 

"Finally... So he finally did propose to you. Now that I know, I am relieved." hearing those words coming out of your mouth. 

"Huh? You knew about it?" 

"Everyone knew except you. It was so obvious yet you didn't realize." 

"Noona..." 

"Don't call me Noona. I am not your Noona." Wearing an angry expression you stood near the hospital bed showing you back to Jungkook. 

Pulling the hem of your skirt he called out again. 

"Noona..." 

"Don't touch my dress..." 

"Aren't you going to even look at me now? D-do you hate me so much?"

"Don't you dare use that heartbreaking tone with me. I am not going to take pity on you this time. I am really angry."

"Grandma already scolded me for this. I am sorry. I am really sorry. I made everyone worry."

"..." You were quite. This time you were really angry with him. 

"Noona..."

"..."

"Noona... If you are angry then scold me but I can't take this. You can shout at me but I disapprove this silent treatment. Please say something. I really hate this." 

"..." You were not going to back down this time. So you stood there without saying anything.

"Noona please..."

"..."

And that was it for Jungkook. He pulled you towards him and you fell on his lap. You gasped. Turing you towards him he then spoke with a smirk. 

"If you still continue this silent treatment then I will kiss you again. And this time it will be a long... Very long kiss." He whispered in your ear.