Chapter 2

"I am sorry. I really really had no idea that he was Prince. I just thought he was a child who got lost. I even asked him about his parents many times but he kept ignoring the question. And when I insisted to visit this area he kept crying. I am sorry because of me you had to bear so much inconvenience physically and mentally. "

Nervousness... It is the exact feeling you were feeling right now. In front of you was the queen mother (King's mother) of my country. When she came earlier she was hella worried about his grandson. Her face looked like she could cry any moment. After seeing her grandson in my arms she finally calmed down.

"Why are you saying sorry? Instead, I should be thankful for keeping my grandson safe. I am sorry for the inconvenience he created. He is quite stubborn and difficult to handle. You must have had difficulty while handling him a whole day." the Queen mother replied

Indeed she was the Queen mother. The aura around her screamed the glory. Her way of speaking, talking, everything is so different. Of course, it would be different. She is a royal. 

" Absolutely not. It was not difficult at all. Prince is sure stubborn and demanding but he is kind of cute and amusing. I had lots of fun today. Carrying him the whole day in my arms, fulfilling all his wishes, going on rides with the Prince, I felt like a... (You suddenly realised that you spoke more than intended.) I-I am sorry. I spoke too much..."

The queen mother suddenly laughed being amused. 

"Don't worry... I actually didn't mind at all. I loved hearing someone praising my grandson. Although people didn't complain I could see through their expressions that they went through difficulty while spending time with Jungkook. But I can see you were genuine when you said you had fun spending time with him. Seeing you carrying him and the view of him sleeping in your arms proves that Jungkook had fun as well. So thank you... "

" That was my pleasure... I am actually honoured. "

" I would have loved to chat with you but I have an urgent meeting to attend. So I have to go. By the way where is are your parents. "

" I came with my mother. She said she will back and went somewhere. I am sure she is somewhere here. "

" Oh my... Should I ask someone to search for her? "

No no... I have a phone. I will call her. You don't have to worry." 

"Your mother must be so worried. I will ask them to search for her." 

"Please no... I-I can handle this. I don't want to trouble you." 

"Little girl... Are you trying to hide something? You are lying right now. You don't want to tell us about your mother." 
She saw through you. It's no use in hiding it anymore. 

"Actually it's not the first time she went somewhere leaving me behind. I said that I wanted to visit the amusement park so she brought me here but she said that she is busy and asked me to wait for her to return." 

"How... How could a mother be so cruel? Leaving her daughter here... Where is your home? I will take you there." 

"I called my father earlier. He will be here at any time. So, please... It's okay. I don't want you to be late for your meeting. I will be fine so please don't worry." 

"If you are insisting so much then I won't force you. We should leave now. It was a pleasure meeting you." 

"In fact, it was my pleasure meeting you. Thank you so much." 

"We should leave now. Take care..." 

She extended her hand asking for the little boy in her arms. You gave Jungkook to the queen mother. But when you separated he started whining in sleep. So you took him back and pat his hair and cradled him. Seeing you taking care of Jungkook the queen mother smiled. When he calmed down you gave him to queen mother but his little finger got hold of the collar of your dress. He was not letting you go. It seemed as if he didn't want to be separated from you. Although you tried to gently separate him from you, his hold on you was tight. The hold got more tight as if sensing that he was being separated from you. Finally, after many unsuccessful attempts, his hold loosen and he let go. Queen mother then started to walk away with the little boy in her arms. The little boy unaware of everything happening around was actually in a deep sleep. When she was walking away, your heart ached. It was as if a part of you was being taken away. Although it was just a day, you genuinely got attached to him. But him being the Prince it was impossible for you to ever encounter him again. He might not even remember you the next day. That's what you thought. Unaware of the disaster Prince will be creating the next day after not finding you.