Cbapter 11: Muramasa

Kirei that's not your Noble Phantasm!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lonely blacksmith was working on another work as he striked the blade. With one final hit, he looks at the sword from all angles and comes to a conclusion.

Muramasa: ".. Another dud huh?"

He walks outside to his backyard where tens of swords were buried on the ground. He places the sword onto the ground and sighs.

Muramasa: "I could go for some food"

Illya: "Muramasaaa!!!"

He looks back to see Illya running towards him.

Muramasa: "Oh, hey there kid. You're back- Oof!!"

She jumped into his arms as he sees Red, Schwi and Raphtalia arrive shortly.

Muramasa: "Y/n's not with you all?"

He says while carrying Illya in his arms.

Red: "No"

Schwi: "It is just us"

Raphtalia: "We were on our way to get something to eat and Illya wanted to invite you to come along with us"

Illya: "I want big brother to come too"

She says while hugging him.

Muramasa: "*sighs* Am I still your big brother? It's kind of you all to invite me along. I'd prefer if we just go and buy some ingredients and I make the food if that's alright with you all?"

Red: "YES!!"

Schwi: "I agree as well. Mister Muramasa's food is the best!!"

Raphtalia: "You all seem pretty excited about that. I guess I should agree as well"

Muramasa: "Then let's go to the market for some food. I'll decide what to make after taking a look at what I can find there"

Red: "MEAT!!! MEAT!!! MEAT!!!"

Muramasa: "Sure, I'll get ya some meat"

The 4 of them head over and look around. Gathering all the vegetables, fruits, meats and spices while having a fun time.

Muramasa: "Oi!! No running too far off by yourselves you hear me?!"

Illya: "'Kay"

Red: "I'll watch over her!!"

Schwi: "And I'll watch over the two of them"

The three went off while chasing a ball Muramasa bought them. He sat down on a bench next to Raphtalia who handed him some ice cream she bought for the two.

Muramasa: "Geez, those kids are so energetic. So Y/n and Naofumi went monster hunting?"

Raphtalia: "Yes. They wanted to spend sometime with "the boys" as he referred. They ended up going to a dangerous place though"

She says slightly worried.

Muramasa: "You worry about him ey? It's good to know those two have such lovely people around them. After all the drama they've been through, they need people like you to feel warmth"

Raphtalia: "You too Muramasa. You've helped Y/n out as well from what those 3 say. How was Y/n when you first met him?"

Muramasa: "When he first arrived, he was similar to how he was now. Still lively but without having to look back every few seconds incase someone tried to attack him.. then the day of the trial happened. Being framed for something he never did"