Chapter 10: Place To Stay

Future book still in the works :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muramasa: "Well would you look at that?"

We arrive at Muramasa's place from the king's palace after retrieving our prize to find it vandalized and destroyed. Words painted saying traitor, devil's advocate, and inexcusable along with many urges were on his walls.

Muramasa: "Guess they found out I was working with you"

He picks up a broken vase and puts it on a flat surface. We all walk in and see it look far worse on the inside.

Muramasa: "Why did I think I would look better inside? *sighs* Whatever"

He flips the knocked over dinning table and puts the remaining chairs that weren't smashed back up.

Y/n: "Muramasa, I'm-"

Muramasa: "Don't apologize for something that wasn't your fault. I got myself involved and knew what would be the outcome. Besides, it's still holding up well despite the damages, my fireplace is still undamaged. I'll be fine"

I chuck my pouch containing the price money at him.

Muramasa: "Don't. You'll need it"

Y/n: "I want to repay you"

Muramasa: "I told you-"

Y/n: "Not about the mess. Take it for all the other stuff you've done for me"

He looks at the bag of money intently.

Muramasa: "You're going to need this to take care of the girls"

Y/n: "We should be fine without it. Keep it"

Murasama: ".. Fine. You sure you don't need it?"

Y/n: "I have plenty saved from monster hunting"

I take out another bag full of money.

Y/n: "We'll be fine"

Muramasa: "Well, if you say so"

Y/n: "I'm going to go look for Naofumi. I'll be back soon"

Muramasa waves me off as I pick up Illya and take off. The other two follow right behind me as we go looking for my pal. I find him holding an egg.

Y/n: "Naofumi, did you become a mother or something?"

Naofumi: "I could ask you the same thing about Illya. What happened?"

Y/n: "Those church bastards. It doesn't matter now, she's staying with me"

Naofumi: "Whatever you say. I'm supposed to take care of this"

I walk over to Raphtalia and pat her head.

Y/n: "So you'll be taking care of it huh? Good luck with it. You want to go do some hunting?"

Naofumi: "I'd like to. Where are we heading off to?"

Y/n: "A forest nearby. I heard rumors of a large beast there bothering some of the people nearby. It has a heavy bounty on it we can cash in"

Naofumi: "We're splitting it 50/50?"

Y/n: "Of course. Unless I do most the work this time"

Naofumi: "That happened once"

Y/n: "I kid"

Raphtalia: "Um.."

We both look over to Raphtalia who looked slightly flustered.