Chapter 5: Don't Take Them Away

More Kerry love :)

More Kerry love :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt the sun's rays hit me in the face. I rub my face and look to see the girls still sleeping.

Y/n: "*sighs* I think I should head back.. I'm going to need to refill my ammo at Muramasa's... Who knows, might see Naofumi there"

I get up and stretch a little as I put my weapons back into my holsters. A couple of minutes later, Schwi woke up and poked Red in the cheek to wake her up as well.

Red: "A few more minutes"

Schwi: "Master said he'll leave you if you-"

Red: "Don't leave me!!"

She jumped out from the bed and looked around for me.

Y/n: "I didn't say anything"

I say while bopping Schwi in the head.

Y/n: "But if you don't hurry up and get dressed, I will leave you"

For whatever reason, Red refused to go to sleep if she wasn't naked. Main reason why I slept somewhere other than the bed even though she insists that I sleep with her.

Y/n: "We need to go to Muramasa's for some more ammo. We also need to make sure he sharpens the throwing knives you have along with sharpening that sword of yours, maybe get Schwi a sword too. So hurry up"

Red: "Yes sir!!"

She jumps down and throws herself onto me.

Y/n: "Put some damn clothes on already!!"

Once she put her clothes on, we finally left and headed for Melromarc. I dreaded this event from coming but luckily for us, we were very high leveled.

Y/n: "Level 25. We should be fine now"

Red: "Master?"

Y/n: "What is it?"

Red: "Can I ask Mr. Muramasa to make me some soup again?"