Chapter 8: My Name Is..

Such a wholesome picture right there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and saw that it was still dark. I got up and looked at the moon.

Y/n: "Rested for a few hours. My body doesn't feel heavy so it might have been enough"

I look over to Illya who was sleeping peacefully next to me. The girls were next to me as well as I scratched my head.

Y/n: "It's like I have multiple children"

I rubbed the heads of all of them before getting up from the camping bag and kept an eye out. I honestly have zero idea how we all fit in but I'll just roll with it.

Y/n: "Guess I'll be look out"

I take out Calico and start using my Weaponscraft to analyze it better.

Y/n: "Seems this magic has been very useful to me.. nothing wrong with it"

I walk over to the forest to see if I could find something to hunt. I was surprisingly good at cooking even though I never cooked.

Y/n: "What's this?"

I had opened my Hub to check my skills when I noticed a single one that interested me.

Y/n: "Emiya cooking... The hell?! So I'm just naturally a master chef? Thanks world, you gave me an unnecessary.. No, I'd be useful if I'm nowhere near civilization"

After a few minutes of searching, I find a boar all by itself.

Y/n: "Perfect"

I pull out Calico and aim at it.

Y/n: "A submachine gun acting like a sniper? I'd be useful to have one. I should of probably woken Schwi to come with me. Her sniper would of been useful to have right about now"

I got closer since I was worried that my aim wouldn't of been good even though I don't tend to miss for whatever reason.

Y/n: "A master shooter even though I never shot a gun once in my previous world. This world is definitely full of surprises"

Once I got close enough, I aimed the barrel of the gun at its head. I pulled the trigger and the boar went down easily.

Y/n: "That went a lot better than I thought"

I grab the boar by the tusks and lift it up. I kneel down and pick up the boar so I can throw it over my shoulder. I rise up and feel the weight of the wild beast.

Y/n: "Damn you're heavy?!"

I go back over to camp with the large boar.

Y/n: "I wonder if this will feed all of them?"

I brought it back and saw everyone was still asleep. I head over to the fire and start cutting up the boar.

Y/n: "Haven't had boar in a while"

Once I take out everything we could eat, I start placing them in some branches I cut off. I started cooking them over the fire which seemed to wake up a certain fox girl.

Red: "Meat?"

Y/n: "You're going to have to wait a little"

She sits next to me on the log I had brought with me when I went for more fire wood.

Y/n: "Did you sleep well?"

Red: "Yes. Master was really comfortable. Your warmth helped me be at ease"

Y/n: "Don't say that. You tend to sleep naked and people might get the wrong impression. Sleep with clothes next time"

Red: "I don't want to. It isn't comfortable"