Chapter 6: Hero vs Hero

So happy I got her when I had JP. Gave it to someone who would put my account to better use than I would. (Hardly used JP other than to grind my free SSR [Waver of course])

Ps-
If you saw a notification for this book, it's because I changed our MC's age to something that seemed a little more appropriate for what I want to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "..."

Naofumi: "Still can't wield other weapons.. How the hell am I supposed to beat this guy?!"

I was simply looking at the ground angrily. Naofumi noticed this and walked over to me. He put an arm around my shoulder and looked at me.

Naofumi: "Don't worry. We'll get them back"

Y/n: "I'm hoping so"

The doors began to open up as I could see our opponents ahead of us. We slowly walked out as we could see a crowd over us. The king began to introduce us as well as give a speech as to what was on the line. I looked at my girls and gave them a small smile.

Y/n: "I promise I'm getting you both back. I promise!!"

Red: "Master!!"

Schwi: "Master will always be Master to Schwi"

King: "Look at them, brainwashed so much they are blind to the shackles they've been enslave to. Worry not young ladies, once the heroes have defeated those scum, you'll he set from from your chains"

Red: "I am not enslaved to no one!! I CHOSE TO FOLLOW MASTER!! I AM HIS SWORD!!"

Schwi: "I am Master's companion and will continue to be"

Y/n: "Naofumi?"

Naofumi: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "I'm going to go after Ren. Don't even bother to get in between us"

Naofumi: "I'm expecting the same from you regarding Motoyasu"

Y/n: "Of course. I'm going to crush his skull in"

King: "Begin!!"

They charge at us as I wait for the hero to arrive. He swings down at me and dodge it easily.

Y/n: "If it comes down to this, I'll be the villain. I'll tarnish myself as evil if that means I can take them back"

I pull out Calico and start firing at him while keeping count of my shots in my head.

Y/n: "89.. 84"

He skillfully dodges my attacks as I prepare for every scenario that could happen. I keep squeezing the trigger as he continues to dodge the bullets. Between moving to the side or simply cutting the bullet, he continues to deflect my attacks. Calico clicks as my ammo runs. I look at it giving Ren the opportunity to attack. He charges at me and drives his sword through my side. It only grazes it but it still hurt like a bitch.

Ren: "I'll free her from your- AH!!"

He falls to a knee as the crowd looked stunned. He looks and sees a giant bullet wound on his knee.

Ren: "When did you-?!"

It hit him, my left arm was holding onto another weapon.

Ren: "When did you grab that?!"

Y/n: "I know my weapons. I also skilled at plans. I let myself get attacked by you. What happened oh champion of heroes? Done for the count?"

He rises up and lifts his sword up.

Ren: "Not until you let Red go you bastard"

Y/n: "Alright"

I unload the empty bullet inside Thompson's Contender before putting in an Origin Bullet.