Chapter 3: Weaponcraft

Good ending for my boi Kerry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolf: "Ugh!! Let me go!!"

She was being so loud that all the other people around me looked. I didn't care enough so I continued on my way.

Wolf: "Unhand me!!"

Y/n: "Would you shut up already? You're really starting to piss me off.. I'm your master and you are my slave so listen to my orders"

Wolf: "Then let me down!!"

Once we get away from civilization, I drop her onto the ground and continue to walk.

Wolf: "The hell is wrong with you-"

Y/n: "Get out"

Wolf: "What?"

Y/n: "Get out. I'm not going to tolerate your nagging for long so get the hell out of here"

Wolf: "Didn't you spend silvers on me?"

Y/n: "I don't care how much I lost, I can make it back. If you're going to continue to annoy me then you can get lost!!"

She looked at me stunned as I cover my face with my bandages and hoodie.

Y/n: "Whatever. I got shit I need to do"

I continue on my way as she simply sat there. She didn't know where to go or what to do. Her home was raided by the waves and was only able to survive by living as a slave. Seeing how dark it was made her feel uneasy.

Wolf: "W-Wait-"

A couple of bandits came out and looked at her.

Bandit: "Well, well, well. Look what we have here. A slave without an owner?"

Bandit: "Might I add, a pretty one"

They all started to surround her as she bared her fangs at them.

Bandit: "Oooh, a feisty one ey? I will love to break this one"

Wolf: "Stay back!! I-I'm warning you!!"

One of them jumps from behind her and pins her to the ground. Another one grabs her legs while another grabs her arms.

Bandit: "Feisty one indeed my boys. Now, who wants to go first?"

Bandit: "I do!!"

They begin to take off her jacket as she struggles to get free of their grasp to no avail.

Wolf: "Help.. help me.. master"

She says with tears in her eyes.

Bandit: "Oh she has a nice as-"

Y/n: "I never gave you permission to touch my property"

I put the barrel to the back of his head.

Bandit: "What?"

He doesn't get the chance to turn around as I pull Thompson's trigger. He collapses as I look at the other ones.

Bandit: "Wha- GAH!!"

I slice his neck with my knife before throwing it at the other one's head. I go for it and pull it out as wolf girl stands up and rushes to me.

Wolf: "Thank you. Thank you!!"

She says tearfully.

Y/n: "Why? I only came to get their hands off my tool"

She looks up at me as I stare at her with emotionless eyes.