Chapter 4: Weeks Later

Your boy just got into Honkai. It's an awesome game with the exception being it's another gatcha game added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Bang*

I move in to slize the monster across the neck and kick it down. I stab it repeatedly in the head before moving onto the next one. A monster was behind me but I decided to ignore it as it got closer.

Red: "Don't put your hands on my master!!"

She took its head off with a single swing of her sword.

Y/n: "Muramasa truly is a wizard at creating such incredible weapons"

I put my knife back, I pull out my Calico and shake the gun a little.

Y/n: "I got about 40 more shots. Thompson has a shot ready and my knife is on my pocket. 6 more targets left. I'll aim for the head of the first two. Should take 4 shots to put down the two"

I do as I say in my head as the 3rd one jumps into the air. 2 more try to go around me as I had said to myself.

Y/n:"Just as I predicted"

I pull out Thompson and fire the already loaded shot directly at the flying one's head. I dodge the falling corpse and get ready to fire Calico.

*click*

Y/n: "Shit!! It jammed"

I throw Calico behind me and reload Thompson as fast as I could to a dangerous scenerio.

Y/n: "They are too close for me to be able to take them out. 1 shot is all I have time for. I have 3 seconds to figure out a solution to get out of this pickle. After the 3 seconds, the beasts will attack. Red is too far and Schwi is busy locating more... I guess I'll leave it to chance"

I open Thompson and eject the shell.

Y/n: "One second"

I immediately put the next bullet and close it. I fall backwards as one of the beasts jumps over me.

Y/n: "2 seconds"

I put Thompson directly into its head and wait for the other one's move.

Y/n: "And 3 seconds"

Red: "MASTER!!!"

*bang*

Both beasts fall ontop of me as Red rushes over to me but sees a hole on both monster's heads.

Y/n: "*grunt* Heavy"

She removes the dead corpses and picks me up.

Red: "Master, are you okay?!"

I reload Thompson and point it to her right and fire. I kill the last monster and put it away.

Y/n: "Yes, I'm fine"

Red: "How did-?!"

Y/n: "Elementary my dear Red. Thompson's Contender is a very powerful gun. All I had to do was time my shot. Their heads lined up in those 3 seconds and I took my shot"

Red: "Incredible?! Master, you are awesome!!"

Y/n: "I'm not that great. It's pretty simple stuff. How's your weapon?"

Red: "It's great. The throwing knives are an excellent back up to them"

Y/n: "Good, Schwi!!"

She arrives beside me once I call for her.