Chapter Thirteen: Just Alec

Alexandro's POV:
I don't remember falling asleep but the feeling of Xadrian fidgeting in my arms wake me. My eyes slowly opened and a yawn escaped my lips as I looked down at Xadrian.

"Morning Little Wolf."

I smiled at him as I slowly sat up bring him up with me. I could see he was still a little hesitant as he looked at me but he returned the smile all the same.

"M..morning Mas..Alec."

My smile faulted a little but I know it is going to take some time until he stops calling me Master.

"Sorry Pup I didn't mean to fall asleep, right we better get up and have some late breakfast. I have something new I want you to try and eat but if you don't like it I'll do you some more chicken soup you like that right?"

I untangled myself from him and got up stretching my body out before I turn to see Xadrian looking up at me tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"I n..no; don't eat n..now M..Master, I..I ate y..yesterday."

I quickly held back a growl, what the hell have those bastards been filling his head with?! How often did they feed him?! No wonder he's so thin.

"Little Wolf you are meant to eat three times a day. I know it's going to be hard to get used to but we'll start slow okay."

I cupped his face in my hands bring his head up so our eyes met. I learnt down and placed a kiss to his forehead gently running my thumb down his cheek.

"O..okay food, I..I could eat food now."

I gave him a soft smile before slipping my hand into his giving it a gentle squeeze. He slipped off the bed and I led him downstairs to the kitchen. It was nice to see him more relaxed around me, allowing me to holding his hand instead of trailing behind me.

I pulled out the same bar stool from last night for him before I moved towards the cupboard. I dug around until I found another can of soup, I'll send Ripper a message to get me some more later.

Whilst the soup heated up a I grabbed four slices of bread place two in the toast for myself and the other two on a plate for Xadrian. The last thing I want is to encourage him not to eat because he feel sick but he needs something more substantial then a tin of chicken soup.

The sound of the toast popping up snapped me out of my thoughts of what other foods I could try giving Xadrian to eat.

I contemplated cutting Xadrian bread into strips so the amount of food didn't seem to daunting to him but in the end I just plated it up the way it was.

I placed his food down in front of him and sat beside him. I heard him whispered a thank you before he started to look at his food. He picked up the bread first looking at it from almost every angle before turning to me like he was searching for my permission. I smiled at him picking up one of my own slices and taking a bit to which he then copied with his own slice.

I watched him closely as he swallowed his first bit. Seemingly satisfied with the taste he ate the equivalent of half a slice which isn't a bad start. He soon abandoned the bread and focused his attention on his soup.

"M..master you..do you live by self..yourself?"

I nearly choked on my juice as he called me Master again. I need to address this Master thing again before I answer his question.

"Little Wolf I'm just Alec remember, there are no Masters. Just you and me Xadrian and Alec, I'm your mate as you are mine okay. I haven't always lived by myself just for the last two years but I'm not by myself now because I live here with you."