Chapter Twenty-Five: Just A Dream

Xadrian POV:
"Kayson is coming?"

Earlier when Antonio came back to the kitchen I noticed two things; one he was alone and two it wasn't Antonio. It doesn't seem that long ago since Antonio said we were going the club and now Alec is buried in the wardrobe.

"Yes Little Wolf he's coming. He's just wants to be alone for a bit."

But why would he want to be alone? I just nodded my head as I went back to picking the corner of the blanket on the bed. Why do Antonio and Alec switch so much? He was definitely Antonio when he left the room and now Alec's back again.

"What's wrong Pup?"

I snapped my head up to Alec's as he moved out of the wardrobe to stand in front of me with some clothes in his hands.

"Little Wolf remember what we said you can talk to me."

I cracked my knuckles, I remember our conversation but... I don't want to upset him or make him think I don't like when Alec is Antonio or when Antonio is Alec.

"Why..why are you and Ant change..switching so much?"

I kept my eyes down casted, I don't want to be nervous around him, them. I trust both of them and Kayson I just...it's still hard to talk to them honestly. Alec sighs as he knelt down in front of me, his fingers gliding up my chin bringing my gaze up to meet his.

"I don't know Pup. It's a bit like a light switch, when it's switched I can't control who I become. It just happens Pup."

But it's happened more since Ant gave me the pendant.

I fiddled with the pendant before I slowly tugged at it pulling it up over my head. I ran my fingers over it before I handed it Alec. Alec frown and closed my fingers around the pendant pushing my hand back towards me.

"No Little Wolf, you keep it."

I shook my head and pushed my hand back towards him. I don't need it, he needs it more then I do. It's important that he has it.

"Antonio and you need it m..more then me. Please take it."

The club was loud and noisy. It was so bright and colorful with lots of people. I stayed close to Antonio when we entered trying to get myself to relax and remain calm without the pendant. It took me a long time to convince Alec to take the pendant back and when he finally did Antonio was back.

From the dance floor I watched as Antonio dragged Kayson somewhere else. I was a little worried as they left me on my own but Eva took my mind off it.

I felt awkward at first, I don't know what dancing is and even through Eva said it doesn't matter I still feel out of place. Eva can dance, she makes it look so easy and natural. She made me laugh and I've never done that before, she pulled silly faces as she dance and dragged Benji and Robin over to dance with us. I found myself smiling just enjoying the first fun night out I've ever had.

A cold feathered touch grazed my neck making my body shiver until I froze as the touch became firm around my nape.

I squeezed Eva's hand in fear looking up to see her frozen too. Fear was rolling off her in wave just like me until a growl from the other side of the room shook the whole club snapping Eva from her fear state.

She ripped herself away from the person who had managed to get close to us pulling me away with her. I was still frozen until a familiar scent had me searching for a place to hid. My body collided with someone else's, I hit the floor screaming as I scrambled to a corner rocking myself backwards and forwards. I could no longer hear what was going on around me everything was happening in a blur. I could feel Robin and Benji beside me trying to calm me down but I flinched away at their touch.