CHAPTER 15

AN: HEYO. SORRY FOR THE EXPIRED UPDATE. I WAS TOO BUSY DEALING WITH FINANCES HERE AND SCHOOL. SO I DIDN'T HAVE THE TIME TO UPDATE THIS FANFIC. SO SINCE I'M GONNA BE BUSY WITH HELPING MY FAMILY WITH FINANCES I MIGHT UPDATE SLOWLY AND THE CHAPTERS MIGHT SEE  SHORTER.

\\(  _ _")// - Dogeza (Sorry about this TwT")

My eyes widened and I turned around, surprised to see Kakashi flew in out of nowhere, Lightning Blade activated, sharingan glowing brightly and his face twisted into a furious look. If you listen carefully, touch would also see the faint growl emitting from his throat. Basically, the way he looks right now is like a ferocious dog.

The root ninja reacted quickly and jumped to the side, only getting hit on the hip. The guy did a back flip to create some distance and quickly brought out his kunai to block the shurikens thrown at him as the silvernette stood before us.Kakashi didn't throw that."Kakashi-senpai!" Tenzo called out as he jumped in, standing next to the silvernette; he wasn't wearing his mask. Both anbu members had their eyes locked on the root ninja.Kakashi doesn't say anything and just turned around to look at us."O-O-Oniichan...." Sakura whimpered as she looks at him, her hold on me tightened a bit. Kakashi doesn't say anything and just gave her an eye smile, then he makes contact with me and did the same thing. He seemed relieved. Kakashi looks at us for a few seconds and his brows slowly furrowed, then his eyes widened in horror before being replaced with anger.Let me just say, that the look he's giving right now is scaring me. He slowly turns around to look at the root ninja who was bandaging up his hip. If I was behind a screen and was watching this, I would smirk and say "Karma, bitch!" But no. I'm here personally and am suffering. So I know that sarcasm or such isn't needed right now."Tenzo. I'll deal with him. You take care of the kids and get them out of here once you're done healing them." Kakashi says, his voice coming out in a growl that I'm wondering if he's baring his teeth behind his mask.Said anbu turned around, his eyes widened at the number of kids in the area and the burn mark on my leg. He called after the three blondes to come closer— his eyes flashed with recognition at the sight of Naruto and the two Yamanakas— before checking if my twin had any injury. He quickly bandaged up the small cuts she got since they weren't that bad before moving to me, using a bit of healing ninjutsu to heal both my left hand left leg."Sakura, Satoshi, listen to me. I need you two to calm down Especially you Satoshi. You're breathing very hard. There's no need to worry now. We're here to protect you kids." Kakashi says without looking at us."O-Okay..." Sakura says in-between hiccups. She wiped away her tears before moving closer to me, rubbing my back as she tells me to try and calm down as she holds onto my hand with her other hand. I gave her hand a small squeeze and tried to give her an eye smile and a small thank you. She gave back a small smile before focusing on my burnt leg.I didn't want her to see something like this but I can't. I know she won't listen right now, especially when she looks extremely worried. The two of us began to calm down and so did our breathing.Inori, Ino, and Naruto ran to us; Ino quickly hugging Sakura and tried to stop her crying. Inori and Naruto just stood behind me. I'm not sure what they're doing but I have a feeling that they're looking at my leg. Tenzo asked them if they were injured in to which they said that they're fine. He didn't seem convinced so he still checked to see if they're hurt.Apparently, I'm the only one who's badly injured right now. The others only have small minor cuts that weren't that bad, so they only needed to be bandaged up and have a few rests. I began to feel my leg again but it still looked bad. Tenzo said he did what he could and said that I and the others would have to be brought to the hospital for better treatment. He picked me up in bridal style and asked the others if they can still run. Ino and Sakura obviously looked exhausted and so did Ino's twin and the knucklehead. Inori and Naruto noticed and looked at each other before nodding their head as if coming into an agreement about something."Naruto and I are fine. We'll carry the girls." He says directly before looking at me with a serious look. For a split second, I somehow saw Yosuke's face having the same look.My eyes widened a bit.'N-No way... Why can I see the similarities with this kid?'"Satoshi, permission to carry Sakura?""Keisuke, permission to carry you?" 'No way... I saw similarities with this kid with Yosuke before but this can't be a coincidence... Can it...?' Suddenly, I felt extremely dizzy. I held my head and gave him a thumbs up. Exhaustion followed afterward up to a point I felt really sleepy."O-Oniitan? What's wrong?""I feel sleepy..." I mumbled, my conscious slowly fading right now."Satoshi, I need you to stay awake! Satoshi!" I hear Tenzo say followed by other voices. I tried to stay awake but my eyelids felt very heavy. Little by little my eyes slowly lowered.