CHAPTER 11

(INORI'S P. O. V.)

It's been three years since I have been reincarnated here in the Narutoverse and a lot of stuffs has happened since then. One of them was when Ino and I began to take wobbly steps on our own two feet, months before we officially became 1 year old. We began to speak in proper sentences like normal kids at the age of 1 and were taught about very basic baby stuffs and about ninjas from our dear father. Few weeks ago Mom took my twin and I to the park to make some friends with the other kids that gathered there with their parents, and surprisingly enough, Mebuki and Sakura were there. Although I didn't see Kizashi nor that twin or that male look alike of hers.

 (FLASHBACK) 

I stared at the two Haruno females, thinking that the males were probably hanging out somewhere else. Dad couldn't go with us since he had a job to do at the T and I, so Mom took us instead.

"Oh, Hanako, hi!"

"Hello, Mebuki. I see you brought little Sakura-chan with you."

"Yeah I wanted to try and get her to make some friends, didn't want her to always cling unto her twin. They practically do everything together."

"Speaking of him, where is Satoshi-kun and Kizashi?"

Mebuki sighed and frowned at my Mom, "Satoshi threw a fit and hid somewhere outside of the house, Kizashi had to go and look for him."

'What the hell..... That guy sounds so much like a trouble maker...'  I thought, kind of amused that Sakura's twin was such a rascal.

Mebuki then greeted us and gestured Sakura to greet us as well. She hid behind her Mom's leg and shyly greeted us, Ino and I greeted back but with more confidence. Hanako and Mebuki then went to talk with the other mothers, leaving us kids alone. Ino, being the brave little girl she was, walked right up to the pinkette who looked so scared and nervous that it made me think she was about to run all the way back to her Mom to hide from my sister. Before she could even do anything Ino already reached her and stretched out her hand, beaming. "Hi there! My name's Ino and this guy here is my older twin, Inori!" I waved at her while smiling brightly.

"What's your name?" Ino chirped while smiling brightly at Sakura who had her head down but her eyes focused on my twin.

I'm not sure if I should be concerned. I mean, I don't remember when these two met exactly but I'm assuming it was when they started at the academy, not a year before. Oh well, it doesn't matter, this is fine. Sakura introduced herself rather shyly, her hands fidgeting around the hem of her shirt. Her eyes lowered at her feet. "M-My name's Sakura...."

"Sakura? That's a pretty name! It fits your pretty pink hair" Ino beamed.

Sakura glanced up. "R-Really..?"

Ino nodded. "It's pink like the Cherry blossoms!"

A small smile crept on the pinkette's face. "Y-Your pretty too...."

I decided to leave the two girls to have some sort of female bonding. I'm aware that I should have introduced myself to her as well but I have a different objective. I began to look around, ignoring the kids around me and those who tried to get me to play as I searched for my main target. It only took me few seconds to spot him. He was few feet away from me, sitting alone on the swing with his head down, no one was near him— both kids and adults. The kids all ignored him while some adults were sneering at him with looks of disgust and hatred. As any Naruto fan this made me furious. Not only do civilians give him such looks but also ninjas. It's stupid. It's not like he asked for such horrible fate to be placed upon his shoulders but they can't seem to see it. No one is more suitable than him. No one is stronger than him. Or those idiots probably didn't want to see him as a human. Just someone to blame. It's pathetic.