CHAPTER 4

(Inori/ Yosuke's P.O.V.)

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY AM I A FUCKING BABY ALL OVER AGAIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?! KAMI-SAMA! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?! WHY DID YOU TAKE AWAY MY MANLINESS AND MY TOOL?!?!?! MY PRECIOUS MANLY TOOL!!!!! NOW ALL I SEE DOWN HERE IS A PEANUT SIZED OBLONG THAT AIN'T FOOTLONG NO MORE!!!!!

I was literally fuming right now and was mentally throwing all the curses I knew, but of course I also fell bad. But that doesn't change the fact that HE TURNED ME INTO A BABY! I MEAN, LOOK AT THESE FAT CHUBBY ADORABLE LOOKING ARMS AND LEGS! I MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED AFTER A PIG!!!

"Inori-kun!"

I froze. Please don't tell me that's my name in whatever world I was reincarnated in, because I sure has hell rather be named 'Yosuke' or 'Kenjirou' or anything that sounds manly and not cute!

My new Mom— who looked very familiar— picked me up and smiled at me, "Inori-kun~!"

"..............."

Kami-sama? Where you at? Let me strangle you. Is it because I said I'd be called after a pig that you decided to literally let me be named by one?! Ohohohohoho................ You have some sense of humor. Very funny. I like it....... Now let me strangle you!

"Honey, I think something's wrong with Inori-kun."

"What makes you say that?"

"He looks somehow.... Mad...."

Another figure comes into view and I am very familiar on who this guy is. I mean, no wonder my new Mom looked familiar. She's the wife of Yamanaka Inoichi and mother of Ino! Huh, no wonder— wait just a minute..! If Ino's Mom is my new Mom... And Inoichi is my new Dad... Then, that means.............. I'M INO'S BROTHER AND I'M IN NARUTO!!!!!! HOW THE HELL DID I GET HERE?! AFTER 5 MONTHS, HOW COME I ONLY NOTICED NOW?! OH MY FUCK..... WHERE'S KEISUKE?! IS HE OKAY?!

"Uhh.... He looks constipated to me." Inoichi said as he stood beside Mom and glanced at me. Mom looked at him with a frown, "How can a 5 month old baby look constipated? I never heard of such a thing."

Inoichi shrugged, "Do you think we need to get him checked? Ever since he was born he always looked shock and upset, not to mention angry at times." Mom suggested.

"Ino looked mad as well."

"That's because you called her fat!"

"Well how was I supposed to know that she would understand me?" He defended while giving her a nervous smile before smiling softly, "Anyways, I'm pretty sure he's fine, dear. I mean, who knows what's going on in that little head of his. He could most likely be thinking that it's weird to have 2 giants take care of him."

Mom chuckled, "You're then only person who would ever think of something like that, sweety."

Inoichi chuckled as well before kissing her cheek. 'Ewwww....... Lovebirds! Not in front of me!'

"Gaaaawwwww!!!!!!!"

"Oh, sorry Inori-kun!" Mom says and kisses me in the cheek. I pretended to giggle in joy and clapped my hands. Their eyes widened. "H-He just laughed! Inori-kun just laugh!" Mom and Dad squealed and began to coo at me. Heh. I gotta admit. This is actually nice. I'm loving the attention.

"Oh yeah, where's Ino?"

"She's asleep. Unlike her twin brother here who's too stubborn to go to bed when it's already pass 8 in the evening." Inoichi said as he looks at me with a bro raise.

Wait. I'm Ino's twin? Huh. That's cool! Least I ain't Sasuke or Sakura's— I don't really like her— or anyone else's sibling. Though it would be nice to be Naruto's. Anyways, good! I get to be in the main batch! Sweet! Thank you Kami-sama! But I still don't understand why you placed me here, do I have some kind of purpose or something? Because if I don't, then I'm gonna make my own by fighting alongside everyone and live up to Boruto and peer's existence where I can freakin' smash some sense into them. Especially Boruto!

But this still doesn't change the fact that I despise you right now. Why couldn't you have just sent me here with Keisuke as an teen? Or better yet an adult?! Why send me here as a newborn baby all over again? And what the hell did you do to my best friend? You better send him to heaven, but I also don't mind if he survived that accident. Although I doubt he'd be able to cope up with life if I'm not around until he gets another friend. I wouldn't mind as well if he got another friend, that would totally be an achievement! Just...... Take good care of him for me will ya?

I mentally sighed but tried not to show that I looked stressed, not wanting my new parents to worry about me. After their weird cooing fest, Mom brought me to what looked like a baby's room and placed me in a bluish crib. Next to me, I see Ino sleeping soundly. She's lucky she has nothing to worry about, unlike me. I can't help but worry about Keisuke..... I hope.... No. I wish he was reincarnated here as well....... I miss the little grumpy pants......

I do not own Naruto at all. He belongs to Kishimoto-sama. The only one's I own are the 2 main characters and some unknown peasants that will soon be appear in this fic.

Sometimes I wonder if the people I've met really think of me as someone strong or I'm just plain weak in their eyes...

- Haruno Satoshi

Just cause I'm smiling and acting like a complete idiot, doesn't mean I won't be able to see the pain and sadness in your eyes.

- Yamanaka Inori