CHAPTER 8

Before Mom left, she gave Kakashi a note—which I seriously have no idea when she made it— that had our schedules, like what time do we eat, have our bath and some other stuffs that I couldn't see properly. They weren't a lot though, so Mom told Kakashi that he can add some of his own stuffs if he wanted, and if he would like, he can ask a friend of his to help in taking care of us in case he's having a problem with taking care of us. Kakashi nodded his head and watches Mom give Sakura and I hugs and kisses on the cheek before running off somewhere, pretty sure wherever this meeting place is going to be.

Silence

"So... What do you two want to do?" Kakashi asks, awkwardly, as he looks at my twin and I. We just blinked at him. Sakura slowly reached her hands out to his mask. Already knewing what she was about to do, Kakashi moved his head to avoid them. Sakura was about to do it again but I pushed her hands down. She looks at me. I shook my head, "No." I say then went back to looking at Kakashi. He begins to shift awkwardly and decided to go somewhere. Where ever it is, it's in the note Mom gave since he keeps on looking at it. Since I was being held on his right arm I couldn't see it because he held the paper with his left hand. Sakura, thankfully, didn't do anything but stare at the people we pass by.

"I can't really think of anything on what to do with you two... Usually it was Minato-sensei and Rin who did it..." He mumbled. "Guess I'll just take you two home."

I can tell he was getting uncomfortable, I mean, who wouldn't? A lot of villagers kept staring at him with disbelief and curiosity.

They're probably thinking we're his babies... Now isn't that amusing?' I thought as I glanced around. 'It's either that or the sight of him holding babies is a miracle... Or whatever...'

"Okay, if I make a few more turns... We'll reach your house in no ti—"

"KAKASHI, MY ETERNAL RIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Sakura and I jolted and began to wail, causing Kakashi to cringe at the volume and panic. Honestly, I should have expected this green beast to show up, but damn... He freaking scared the crap out of me.

"Not now, Gai!" He yells and immediately jumps on the roof, rapidly making his way to our house in hopes of evading the bushy browed ninja.

(TIMESKIP)

Kakashi was panting once he closed the door behind him... Literally. See, Gai, was very hard to loose. He kept chasing Kakashi and even increased his speed just to see what the silvernette was holding and why were there wails of babies with him. Gai obviously knew that the sounds were around him but in front of him, who happens to be Kakashi. So yeah, I finally realized that and kept my mouth shut, though it was hard to shut Sakura's mouth though. But when I finally got her to quiet down by just saying "Shhh...." with the gesture of it she understood, since Mom and Dad always did that. Noticing that we were now silent, Kakashi jumped down to the crowd and made quick turns before running into an alley. Gai ran past us, screaming Kakashi's name. Said shinobi let out a sigh before jumping back on the roofs and made a run for it, successfully making it to our house.

"Sorry you got scared, kids."Kakashi says as he puts Sakura and I on the couch, he sat down before us, making eye contact. "Gai, can be really loud at times. No wait, most of the time, I mean. But he's a good guy. You'll see it sooner or later." He gives us an eye smile and patted our heads.

Sakura made gurgling sounds and smiled as I pulled his hands down, pretending to inspect it. I placed my hand on his and blinked. My hands were really small, just enough to fit in his palm. Kakashi's Chakra began to feel warm making me looked at him. He was studying me, his expression soft. His gaze then turned to Sakura. I looked at her. She was doing the exact same thing I did, except once she studied on how big Kakashi's hand was she began to squeal in delite, unlike her usual annoying screams. The silvernette let's out a soft chuckle and gently took his hands from us, we looked at him. He seemed less tensed and awkward than before. It's good I guess.