CHAPTER 5

(Keisuke/ Satoshi's P.O.V.)

Well, this is a thing.... I became so bored that I decided to try and feel my chakra, and.... A week later.... I felt it. I'm not sure if this is how ninjas or how kids who are training to become ninjas felt but once I tapped into it I felt that little rush through my body what must be my chakra coils, and I began to notice that it's everywhere. Like, I can see faint bluish bright lines running inside every living thing. From the grass to the rocks— for some odd reason. I don't know why they had one— to the squirrels and trees. Sadly, I can't physically do anything with it since my body isn't that developed yet, but mentally and in some sense, I'm able to sense my parents and any other random person. Now the reason why I know which chakra belongs to any of my parents is because I was able to familiarize it every time they come into mine and Sakura's room.

Hold on, wasn't chakra control Sakura's thing? I remember that she was able to do the tree climbing exercise on her first attempt, something that took both Sasuke and Naruto to accomplish within a couple of days. But of course, that was only because their chakra reserves were bigger where as Sakura's wasn't, since she's from a civilian family.... Or maybe it's because she didn't have enough training like Sasuke and Naruto did. Ah well, at least I know that I want to become a shinobi when I get older. I mean, it's not like I would have chosen to live as a civilian, that would be lovely as well in my opinion, but being the relative of one of the main characters who's about to become Tsunade the 2nd and knowing that I'll be helpless if a battle breaks down in the village (which Pedo-snake and Pain will be doing) just puts me in the line of fire. There's no way I'm gonna let my twin take on the burden to protect us and the village, while I, her twin brother just sits in the corner and cower in fear. No. I want to protect her, my family and the village as well...... Hopefully I won't be weaker than everyone......

(TIMESKIP)

Uh-Oh. I'm having mixed feelings right now. Why? Because.................. It's October 10.......

Meaning, Naruto's born, Minato and Kushina's death and freakin' Kurama's many scenes of being a moody bastard because Obito decided that now would be a good time to let him come out and play. Forcibly.

So yeah, I'm currently hugging my twin who's currently crying and screaming bloody murder. I'm shaking in fear as I glanced at the window because now that I'm able to sense chakra I can literally feel Kurama's chakra. It's......... It's so dark and full of...... Hatred..... Which scares the shit out of me. The Bijuu's just a leap away from here. Sakura's still wailing non stop and I positioned myself on top of her as I tried to calm her down, even the slightest with just a simple hug. If you're wondering where the hell are our parents, they're packing a few supplies that us babies will need before grabbing us and made it out of the house. Sakura was in Mom's arms while I was with Dad, along with pur little pack.

The Kyuubi's a.k.a. Kurama's presence is just so freakin' thick and stifling that I can't hear anything, let alone feel anything with my chakra sense which makes all my hard work in sensing chakra become completely useless at the moment. I can barely move, the killing intent Kurama is emitting is so strong, making breathing impossible and physically painful to my months-old sensitive lungs. You know that feeling when you're underwater and you are failing to get to the surface, so you ended up opening your mouth from the lack of air and water comes rushing in? Or that feeling when you're eating or drinking and someone suddenly says something funny or stupid or you just read something along that line and you end up spitting the water, both from your nose and mouth? That's what I'm feeling right now. It's suffocating.

I hate it.

I looked up from my Dad's shoulder and eyed the rampaging Bijuu warily, scared that it'll suddenly make a huge leap and land anywhere near us. We'll be put in the line of danger and I won't be able to do anything. I know that I'm a baby, an adorable defenseless being that always needs a parent's guidance in living in this cruel world, but I can't help but feel really bad. I know what's about to happen but I can't do anything but watch as it all falls into place. I don't want Minato and Kushina to die. I don't want Naruto to be parentless, let alone all the kids who'll loose their parents and families who'll loose their love ones, like Iruka for example.