CHAPTER 2

It's dark... Like, really dark... Everywhere you look, there's only darkness. Nothing else, and it's making me feel nervous. I know I'm dead and yet I also feel alive. The incident that happened to me and Yosuke is still fresh in my mind, and yet why is that I can hear my own heartbeat? Is this what people feel once they enter the after life? Is this what it also looks like? Because if so, then it looks so sad and lonely. Now I'm starting to think that what my parents told me were all just a lie to prevent me from feeling scared. Scared to know that I'll actually just float around in an endless and dark abyss with no companion at all. And is there even such thing as "Kami-sama?" If so, then where is he? Is he hiding somewhere with sodas and chips at his side, enjoying the look of misery I'm pretty sure is plastered on my face?

I let out a sigh. 'I need to stop overly thinking things or the next thing I know is that I'll go crazy...' I thought and was about to reach my hand over to my head to ruffle my own hair, something I always do when I feel upset or when I over think things.

*Sqsssshhhhh*

I blinked.

What the....

I attempted to do the same thing and again, that annoying squish-like sound comes out. 'What the hell? What's making that sound?' I tried to turn my head to see what was making that sound, only to realized that I can't move my head as well. In fact, I'm practically laying on something squishy and wet and it's also surrounding me. And what the hell is fidgeting beside me and breathing down my neck?!

'What the hell is going on? Where exactly am I? Am I in someone's stomach right now? Am I about to be digested or pooped out? What kind of afterlife experience is this?!?! Oi! Kami-sama! Explain this to me right now! Am I in someone's stomach to be digested on or am I going to get pooped out?!?!' I mentally raged.

As if to answer my question, I feel like the walls around become smaller and began to push me down, where my head is facing. I mentally groaned. 'Why did it have to be the pooping thing? Ugh. This is a very bad afterlife experience... I wonder if anyone else faced this load of crap that was a far cry from what our parents told us.' I thought. 'Kinda feel betrayed right now.' I waited to get out and see heaven so I could waltz right up to Kami-sama and scream at him for giving me the shittiest experience and to fucking change it, if that's even possible.

Honestly, I'm not really the type of person who would go and do such a thing, buy I'm like, kind of annoyed right now. Really stupid that I'm mad because of this shitty afterlife. This was definitely not how I wanted to go.

'I'm nearing the end of the tunnel.' I noted, and expected to just land somewhere soft or float in a cloudy area with sunlight, or a place e with wold fire. But what I didn't expect were two huge hands gripping on my head...

'WHAT THE FUCK?! AM I GOING TO BE EATEN BY KAMI-SAMA OR A TITAN?!?! I'M SORRY KAMI-SAMA!!!!!!' I mentally screamed as I tried to get away from the huge hands, miserably failing. Once I'm fully out I hear a loud squishy like pop and the wail of a baby.

Wait... Wail of a baby? I... I was actually reborn? Huh.... That... That actually never crossed my mind.....

After getting over that initial shock I tried to listen to my surroundings so I could he the gist of where exactly was I born, but all I hear are muffled sounds in the background and I couldn't identify what the hell they're saying. 'This is getting me nowhere...' I thought, 'I can't really distinguish my surroundings with just my hearing. I need to use my other senses as well............ Besides taste. God, who would use their sense of taste to depict their surroundings? And I'm not sure if my sense of touch will do me any good, but, I have to try.'

I then began to use my sense of smell and I'm very familiar with the scent floating in mid air. I mean, if you have always found some weird way to get injured no matter where you are, who wouldn't be familiar with the scent of a hospital? Plus, that should've also been obvious since I found out I was reborn. But why would I be in a hospital? I died didn't I? I doubt this has anything to do with the car incident with Yosuke cause I was just in a really squishy, wet and dark tunnel like area right now. So why?

Hm... Sense of smell is out of the way, next would be my sense of touch. I tried moving my arms and wondered why I was having a bit if difficulty in moving it, am I partially paralyzed at the moment? No. That can't be it. I can move my arms, my fingers and even my head, so it has to be something else. But..... What could it be? Anyways, I couldn't feel anything with my hands but I did feel something soft wrapped around my named body... A towel maybe. Wait. Naked?! Ugh, can't believe I forgot about this. Great. I have to go over with being babied by adults and getting my whole naked body clean as well. Totally not looking forward to it...

I tried to then open my eyes and it felt a bit heavy, but not so heavy like my arms though, but that's a good thing. Once I finally opened them, everything was blurry... Of course.... New born baby, Keisuke. Why would I immediately see? I mentally sighed. Well, at least I know that I'm in a hospital, but.... Exactly where was I reincarnated? If I get that information then I'll be fine..... I think? Also, hopefully I'm reborn as a guy.

Whoever's carrying me gives off a warm aura and began to pour bits of water on me, probably to wash away the blood that newborn babies usually have around them. Afterwards I get dried up by a separate cloth and feel myself be handed to someone. Another face hovers just above mine, and all I could make out where the colors blue and dull pink.... Uhm..... This person probably colored heir hair, right? Cause there's no way that that would be normal, plus it could possibly be a head wear.

The person says something but it just comes out as mumbled words, and by the tone of their voice I could now tell that the person holding me is a guy. Possibly my new Dad in this 2nd life. Wait, aren't the Dads along with any other companion supposed to be waiting outside till the wife is done giving birth? Hm... Must be different here.

I jolted by the sound of a woman's cry and screams. I must've yelp in surprise because my new Dad was rocking me, and I hate it. It's making me dizzy..... Dad then placed me down somewhere soft—possibly a blanket that's laid on a small cot?— after a female voice said something to him and I'm left to gaze around the room for few seconds until I felt the blanket I'm laying on stretched a bit next to me, signifying that someone was placed next to me. And boy, where they really loud. The baby next to me keeps screaming but stops the moment I held their tiny hand.

Awes filled the room and I was once again carried and place we into someone's arms. I looked up to see blurry blue eyes and green eyes. They say something and I think the one with green eyes and blond hair is my new Mom in this life.

"Satoshi~" Dad holding me coos and I guess that's my name. Good enough, least its a guy's name... Hopefully.

"Sakura~" Mom coos and I can see her looking at the bundle of joy in her arms.

'Hm... So I have a twin, huh.' I thought and began to wonder what my name in this new life would be. As if the universe answered me I hear my Mom speak, "Haruno Satoshi and Haruno Sakura."

Wait..... Haruno Sakura? As in the pink head fan girl from Naruto the anime? No.... No, no, no, no, no. There can be no way that's her right? Besides, fiction worlds aren't real. There can really be no freakin' way!....... Right....? Right. This could be a total coincidence.... But if it's not, then...... Well, I seriously do not know what to think anymore........

A/N: Another updated chapter! Sorry I took long..... I'm currently suffering from writer's block and insomnia. Anyways, I'll try to update a lot of chapters as I can. No promises though, since I'm not really the type who makes a list of schedules.

I do not own Naruto at all. He belongs to Kishimoto-sama. The only one's I own are the 2 main characters and some unknown peasants that will soon be appear in this fic.

Sometimes I wonder if the people I've met really think of me as someone strong or I'm just plain weak in their eyes...

- Haruno Satoshi

Just cause I'm smiling and acting like a complete idiot, doesn't mean I won't be able to see the pain and sadness in your eyes.

- Yamanaka Inori