CHAPTER 7

Weeks have passed since the Kyuubi's attack and the big funeral that Konoha had since the death of the First and Second. The village was still upset about it but were now recovering, slowly but surely. The village didn't seem to mind that the Third took the role as Hokage once again, surprisingly they understood that the Fourth was his successor and knew that it would once again take time for the old man to find another suitable person to take his seat. The first thing I did when I woke up was to shove Sakura's chubby arm away which was laying over my nose. She seriously moves a lot in her sleep and I had to keep waking up to shove either her limbs or her head that happened to be quiet close to my face or on top of me. Sakura squirms a bit and let's out a big yawn before opening her eyes, which immediately dilated the moment they saw me. Her lips grew into a big smile and she began to make gurgling sounds and giggle. I didn't really know what to react to that so I just stared at her, she did the same and we once again had another staring contest..... I ended up blinking and she let's out a giggle while clapping her little hands.... Again, she won.... 'Hmph. Whatever...'

"Gaw!" I say and rolled over to my stomach then slowly stood up before waddling towards the bars of the crib, and leaned into it once there.

"Gaw! Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Gaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed for our parents, letting them know that we're awake now and hungry... Well, I don't know with Sakura but I was really hungry. Now I know I that I could just shout 'Mama' and 'Papa' and I should have just because I've practiced saying it in secret, but I don't feel like giving them the satisfactory of hearing me say it.

"Yes, yes! I know Satoshi, you're hungry. Quiet down now, Mommy is here." Mebuki— my Mom— says as she walks into the room.

"Gaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!" I decided to continue screaming because I just felt like being a little jerk right now. Sakura looks at me and begins to scream as well. I love my twin.

"You little demons..." Mom says as she gives us a look of disbelief before taking us both out of the crib, then carried us to the kitchen before plopping us both in our separate high chairs. Sakura and I continued to scream before having a baby bottle filled with milk gently shoved into our mouths. That made us quiet down really fast and make sucky sounds as we drink away. Huh, she actually learned this time. By that I meant by preparing the bottle of milk before hand. The last time Sakura and I did this she offered to feed us some baby food.

(FLASHBACK)

Sakura immediately ate the baby food when Mom held up a spoon in front of her mouth. I, on the other hand, proved to be a challenge for her because I kept my mouth shut and looking away, trying my best to avoid the treacherous thing called 'baby food' . You might be wondering why I am doing my best to avoid the food when I was the one who screamed in hunger. Well, the food looked poisonous. Gooey, sticky, wet and brown in color. Like, how exactly is this thing even considered a food for babies? It looks like something that you would feed to prisoners for torture and taunt them to tell you some information they need if they want the cure for whatever poison they have. Yea, no. I am not eating that thing.

"Satoshi, eat you're food! You were just crying few seconds ago!" Mom says as she tries to let me eat the treacherous food.

"AH!!!" I screamed then realized that I shouldn't have done that, because Mom quickly shoved the spoon in my mouth and quickly pulled it out.

I stared at her in shock for a while as I slowly munched on the food since she gave me the stink eye, then my face slowly turned to a look of disgust before I quickly puked the food out of my mouth. Now, you might be wondering why I would do such a thing, well... I know that puking your food in the table is bad manners and all, but ever since my encounter with Obito I decided to act like a baby, hence the puking, which I believe babies would do if they tasted something disgusting. Also, the food seriously tasted horrible. Absolutely horrible. It was like eating some kind of rice that is extremely wet and sticky the moment it lays on top of your tongue, and once you start to chew on it the texture is too soft and you can literally feel the stickiness. And it is not in the delicious way. Imagine your chewing on some oat meal where in it had little water placed in it and the oats were like, let's just say a lot. So the water seemed to be absorbed by the oats, leaving a slightly warm food that's obviously wet but extremely sticky. So yeah, that was what this damn baby food tasted like.