CHAPTER 6

(Satoshi's P.O.V.)

*Ugh.... I just had to make things worst....' I thought as I eyed both Obito and Minato. 'And how exactly did I round up in Obito's clutches again?' I mentally thought and began to dive into my own mind as Obito and Minato fought each other while engaging themselves in some conversation. 'Oh right.... I just had to do that...' If I was in my old body I would either slap myself or punch myself to the moon...

'I. AM. AN. IDIOT.'

(Few minutes earlier before all this happened)

I continued to look for it and weirdly enough, I felt myself drift off and began to feel dizzy as well. But it was worth it. After few more tries I finally found. It was Kurama's chakra. I was sure of it because it was huge and so full of hatred, then I also felt a chakra signature that definitely doesn't fit and I'm sure it was not Kurama's at all. I was 100% sure that it was Obito's.

​​​​​​'Hm. I wonder if I could try and detach it from Kurama's. It would definitely be impossible for me, a five month old baby, to be able to diffuse Obito's connection on Kurama. I know that Minato will take care of it by releasing the seal that Obito has placed on himself, but I just want to see of I could—'

Click

I feel Obito's chakra disappear from Kurama's and I would've given myself a little pat in the back and all, but..... Kurama's chakra is now becoming very heavy and well, in short he's now aware. Something that should've only happened the moment Minato diffuses the seal on Obito.

"RRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kurama growls and begins to shake his head violently. I immediately clung to his fur for dear life and internally began to curse the me from few seconds ago, 'Satoshi you idiot! You should've seen this coming! The hell is wrong with you?!?!?!?!' I'm not sure how it happened but I was able to forcefully push my baby body down while keeping my head down and eyes squinted so I wouldn't loose sight of whatever I'm looking at. I'm a dumb baby and I have on idea how the hell is this even possible.

"ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! WHO DARED TO MESS WITH ME! WHO TRIED TO FORCE ANOTHER CHAKRA SOURCE INTO MINE?!?!?!?!?!" Kurama bellowed and I tried to make myself invisible. Of course, why would I even begin to think that would work when the universe hates me?

"OI, CHIBI! IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT?!" Kurama bellowed and reached his huge paws out........ His claws aiming for me. " I'LL KILL YOU, STUPID HUMAN!"

My eyes widened and I immediately slid down to Kurama's back before he could even reach for me.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!"

'I, Haruno Satoshi, am an idiot of all idiots.... When I grow up— if I make it out of his alive— I will never speak of this. No. If I ever meet Kurama again, I'll prepare a list of my will before he comes at me.' I thought as I shivered uncontrollably but still trying to make myself invisible. Good thing Kurama was distracted for now. I mean, with all the shinobis and kunoichis launching deadly attacks at him, thankfully they seemed aware now that I'm up here.... But that still doesn't stop the curses in my head that I am throwing at myself. 'Fuck. I made him wake up way too early than what was supposed to happen. What's worse is that Obito could have noticed already and maybe Mina—'

"Oh...? What do we have here?" Someone says from behind me. My eyes widened even more. 'Oh god..... D-Don't tell me that's...... Oh come on universe! What the hell did I ever do to make you hate me?!' I feel myself get picked up and I'm turned to the person holding me.... It was Obito. And he does not look happy at all.