CHAPTER 9

In the Yamanaka clan its always happy and busy, each members would either be the quiet type or those with so much energy that they tend to be noisy and quiet active. This also falls under the family that owned Konoha's well-known flower shop. The couples of the household would do their usual routine; cook up some breakfast, feed the babies of the household, get themselves ready, clean some stuffs up before opening up the flower shop. Allowing the day to play out.

Yamanaka Hanako, wife of the Yamanaka's clan head Inoichi, had placed her lovely twins on the counter so she could both keep an eye on them and entertain them all at the same time as she works. Inoichi smiles warmly as he gazes at the curious expressions plastered on his kids' faces.

'Now that I think about it, Hanako and I weren't expecting to have twins... But we're happy we did.' He thought and his eyes widened when Ino— the younger twin— smacked Inori— the older twin— in the face. He and his wife panicked and immediately ran to their son, preparing themselves in case he's crying, but he didn't. Instead, his pale blue eyes widened, as if he was still processing on what happened then he began to giggle as if the situation had sunck in, right before giving his twin a tight hug, who in turn hugged him back. Both now laughing even louder.

"Can these two get any cuter?" Inoichi asks as he shakes his head, giving his twins a dumb smile.

"I'm sure they can." Hanako says, amused by her husband's expression before placing a had on his shoulder, gaining his attention. "Inoichi, you should hurry off to work now."

"Can't I just stay here a bit longer? Besides, I'm sure I won't be needed unless they're dealing with someone quite stubborn. There are other Yamanakas who work under the T & I force."

Hanako frowns at her husband and was just about to scold him when a twirl of leaves appeared in the room, just in front of the reception desk, revealing a tall Shinobi who sported the same outfit with Inoichi. The guy had short spiky brown hair, tan skin and the usual brown eyes. A stern look plastered on his face as his eyes landed on Dad, as he spoke his tone was even firm. "Inoichi-sama, I'm sorry to interrupt you but Ibiki-sama has requested for your help with an interrogation."

Mumbling under his breath and pouting like a child, Inoichi nodded his head, telling the other to inform the big man that he would be in his way. He gave the Yamanaka a firm nod before leaving in a twirl of leaves, creating a mess in the cleared hallway.

"........."
"........."

Inoichi and Hanako remained silent with the head staring at his wife and the said woman eying the scattered leaves. Hanako gives a long sigh. "Looks like I'll have to clean this up again."

This wasn't the first time. It was 3rd time that some of Inoichi's colleagues came by to inform him about their work before leaving in a pile of leaves, and the poor wife had to clean up after them. Inoichi apologizes and says that hell have a talk with his men about it before giving his wife a sweet kiss on the lips and ruffled the hair of his kids before leaving the shop like any decent human would do. He might be a shino I but at least he knows the importance and the use of a door. Hanako glances back at the leaves before looking at her kids who were silently staring at her. One with wonder and the other looking like he feels sorry for her. Hanako sakes her head, 'I must be imagining things.' She thought before grabbing a broom and starting her day.

(INORI'S P. O. V.)

The first customer to come through the door was one of Mom's closest friend. She volunteered to watch over us while she tidiest up the hallway. Mom failed to clean the leaves earlier because Ino kept trying to get down from the counter while screaming for Mom. I did pull her arm to try and stop her from doing so because she's a baby and doesn't have enough control of her body, which means she could get hurt badly if she lands on the hard stone floor. I do not want to see my baby sister end up in the hospital nor hear her balling her eyes out because of the pain. The woman that offered to watch us was from the Akamichi clan and the mother of Choji. I don't recall the manga or the Anime ever mentioning her name so I would only know her by her looks.