CHAPTER 10

(Satoshi's P. O. V.) 

"Satoshi! Sakura! Where are you?!" Kakashi calls out as he walked into the living room, a panic look on his face. Why was he panicking...? Well..... You see.....

 (FLASHBACK) 

This was like any other day. Mom and Dad had some errands to do and other important stuffs to do so they had the silvernette babysit my twin and I. Of course, he silvernette didn't really babysit us for weeks because of his Anbu missions and today the Third decided to give him a break from all those deadly missions, hence the babysitting. Anyways, after our parents left the Hatake placed my twin and I on the table as he looked for the vitamins Mom told him to give us, he didn't bother to make any clones or even keep us at an angle where hell be able to see, believing that we wouldn't do anything. Too bad for him, that only Sakura applies.

I didn't feel like staying in the table so I decided to go down and scram, but as soon as I successfully got down in one of the chairs Sakura was mumbling gibberish while looking at me, lightly slamming one of her tiny hand on the table, her brows furrowed, indicating that she's mad. If I don't do my thing she could alert the silvernette, ruining my awesome plan. Can't have that.

"Shhh..." I say quietly as I held my pointer up to my lip. She immediately obliged. I was about to continue with my plan but she inched closer, mumbling gibberish and even muttering "Niitan". I mentally sighed.  'Looks like I have no choice, huh.'  I thought, now trying to let her get down from the counter safely, then we'd play hide and seek with our babysitter who was still searching through the cabinets, scratching the back oh his head while muttering. "Where is it.... Mrs. Haruno said it would be in... One of the cabinets...? I need to check the paper again..."

'An elite anbu.... One of Konoha's most elite and fearful shinobi..... The best of the best...... Student of the most respected ninja, Namikaze Minato, and the son of the honorable Hatake Sakumo...... And he's having trouble looking for the vitamins that Sakura and I take when it's just behind that big container that's next to that microwave...... Surely you wouldn't be able to miss it..... What a wonderful sight to remember....'  I thought, pretty much amused.

Getting down from the table wasn't really easy, especially when you're dragging a real baby—in appearance and mind— with you. You have to make sure that they don't hurt themselves while making sure that you're safe as well. Thankfully it didn't take long and we got down successfully. I gestured towards my twin to keep quiet before crawling our way to the living room and his under the couch and positioned ourselves to face the doorway that leads to the kitchen, me making sure that we wouldn't be spotted. Few seconds we hear Kakashi say out loud that he finally found it, not believing that he didn't see the tiny container hiding behind a bigger one.... Like I said.... You couldn't miss it. How he didn't see it is beyond my knowledge... 'Must be because he only has one eye...? No. Bad Satoshi. Don't look down on his handicap.... If it is one....' 

"Okay, Satoshi. Sakura, it's time for— What the?! Where'd they go?!?!" Stepping into the living room he frantically looked around. I made sure to conceal my chakra— and yes I've been practicing and am good with it— but am kind of worried he'd find us quickly because of my twin's Chakra. She doesn't know how to conceal it and I don't know either, or if that's even possible.

(END OF FLASHBACK)
And that... Lead to our current situation.

"Satoshi?! Sakura?! Where are you two?!?!"

I blinked. Does... This guy really think we got kidnap..? Doesn't he know hide and seek...?

"Satoshi?! Sakura?!" I'm guessing not....

"GAW~!"

'SAKURA NO!!!!!!!'  I mentally screamed as I looked at my twin with wide eyes, — though I'm not angry at her— feeling absolute betrayal even if she's a baby...