CHAPTER 14

QUICK NOTE: Thanks for all the messages guys~! I'm feeling better now tho classes is still hell, but everything's cool now~! ^^ Again, thank you so much for understanding~!!! <3

NOW UNTO LE STORY~!

I pushed Sakura in the bushes, quickly getting in once she's hidden from sight.

"Oniita—"

"S——hhh!!!!" I quickly shushed her then looked around, hoping that no one heard us.

"B-But why are we hiding?" She asks in a low whisper. I understand that my sudden action is probably scaring her, but I really need her to be quiet. I lowered myself a bit and whispered back, trying to appear calm as much as possible as not to scare her even further. "You'll see, sis. For now, I need you to stay quiet and do as I say. Okay?"

She frowns a bit and nods her head. "O-Okay..."

I patted her on the head and adjusted myself a bit, positioning myself next to her while keeping her close to me at the same time. I used my chakra to cover the both of us, trying to make us invisible as much as possible. This was something I came up with few weeks ago when Sakura and I were playing hide and seek with Kakashi. He rarely visits now since we're both old enough to take care if ourselves and he has been given a lot of missions lately as well. Making up for the times he barely spent with us, we would either play together or he'd treat us to some dangos and dumplings. In this case, he played hide and seek with us. I was able to stay hidden by lowering my chakra but Sakura didn't, since she's a normal child. So she was always found by our brother figure because he always sensed her chakra, which made her upset.

So I came up with this technique, solely for the purpose to keep my twin hidden while she's still young and knows nothing about chakra. It was only few days ago that I got the hang of it. Kakashi knows about it and is even amazed that I came up with such a technique at a young age, but that happiness didn't seem to reach his eyes. Instead, he seemed worried. Whatever it was that was bothering him he didn't tell me, instead he said that my technique is a bit dangerous since I'd be using a lot of chakra— though I never get tired or drained when I use it— and is impressed that it's only been a week and few days since I made it and it's already perfected.

'Now that I think about it.... I should have been terrified at that time. It's the first time I did such a thing and it's already perfected, even if it's been a week and few days. Then again, when I perfected that stunt Itachi did with his kunais even thought thatw as my first time, was far more terrifying than coming up with a technique to hide both yours and your companion's chakra.' I thought, kind of worried and scared of myself at the same time.

I shook my head. 'No. I shouldn't be focusing on that right now. I need to focus on the issue right now.'

"Oniitan? Are you okay?" Sakura whispers beside me, pulling a bit on my sleeve to get my attention. Turning to her, she had a worried look on her face. I gave her an eye smile and told her that I'm fine. She doesn't say anything and turns to the direction I'm facing.

Bushes rustling

Sakura and I tensed up. I pulled her closer to me and signaled her to stay silent. She slowly nods her head. Both of us turned to where we heard the noise while I kept track of that chakra I felt earlier; That chakra that's been following us at a speeding rate. I'm surprised we were able to even get away and had enough time to hide. I didn't like the amount of killing intent that chakra was emitting, and I'm afraid whoever own it is an enemy of Konoha.

'Hopefully that's not the case. I am not ready to meet enemy ninjas right now.' I thought, my gaze lowering a bit as I focused more on that chakra from earlier...