CHAPTER 13

I loosened up my stance a bit as I stared at the two Uchiha brothers, not entirely sure what I'm supposed to do right now.

'Why... Why did I have to meet these two? Why did the universe let Sasuke and Sakura meet early?! ' It's not that I hate them or anything, but I just want nothing to do with them. Like Naruto, these two have so much drama surrounding them. Drama that I want no part of.

A light pull of my shirt made me slightly turn my head to look at my twin while keeping the brothers in my peripheral. She whispered to me that the older Uchiha had the same headband as Kakashi. I blinked. 'Thats right. I forgot that I told her that if someone's wearing a headband she can tell they're a ninja of Konoha if they have the Konoha symbol. ' I thought then nodded my head as a way of saying thanks, even though I was already aware of it, before turning around. 'Too bad she doesn't know that their are even bad people within our own village... Even if they wear the same symbol. ' I mentally shook my head to get rid of those negative thoughts. Not a good idea to be in deep concentration right now - especially disturbing ones - when you're in front of a strong opponent.

Forcing myself to appear calm and not entirely tense as possible, I tilted my head as I stared at Itachi with a blank look. What exactly am I supposed to say here? I doubt Sakura would be able to form any words without stuttering. 'I guess I could go with a bit of greeting..? '

"Uhm... Hi?" That's one way to do it. What else am I supposed to say...? I have no idea.... 'Dammit I just want to get out of here with Sakura. '

Thankfully Itachi saved me from feeling so awkward and embarrassed the moment he chuckled and greeted back. "Hello to you as well. What are you two kids doing out here?"

I decided to answer truthfully but not bothering to give out any details. " My twin wanted to show me this place."

Itachi was satisfied with that answer but somehow it annoyed Sasuke. He stepped forward and glared at Sakura. "How'd you find this place? Were you stalking him?! "

"Sasuke!" Itachi scolded as he stared at his brother, his brows slightly furrowed.

"What? I want to know, niichan!" Sasuke whined as he glanced at him before looking back at Sakura. "This is my brother's special kunai-practice training ground. So how'd you find it? You were stalking him, weren't you?!"

This rude ass prick.

I immediately blocked his view from my sister and gave him a heavy glare, satisfied when he flinched back. "First of all, no one looks at my sister that way, especially when we just met. Second, you sure have the guts to claim this training ground as yours when it's clearly not. I don't see this inside the Uchiha compound and there's no doubt that we wouldn't be allowed to freely walk inside when we don't know anyone in there. And lastly, my sister's 3 years old and is always with me. Quiet bold of you to assume that she would stalk your brother who's way older than us. My sister just found this place and wanted to show it to me, you little prick." I seethed as I continued to glare at the moody ass Uchiha.

I know that I'm not suppose to insult him and give him the cold eyes in front of Itachi, but I will not let anyone pass by easily if they ever spoke rudely or insult my twin. Of course, there's the possibility that he wouldn't know any of this but that does not give him an excuse to be rude.

Sasuke's glare hardens, now facing me. "Do you have any idea who I am?!"

"I could care any less." I scoffed then narrowed my eyes, challenging him to dare and say anything that could insult me. The brat was about to say something but Itachi stopped him, scolding him for his actions before making him apologize. Sasuke puffed his cheeks in annoyance then muttered out an apology, glaring at a random tree.