Chapter 30

Time skip.....Fall 2016

Today is August 7 2016. The day before debut, the day before they're lives will be open to the public. The day everyone will know the group BLACKPINK.

Being an idol wasn't the most ideal job yet it was a dream that Jennie had. But with all those dreams comes a harsh reality. The day teasers were released for their debut, there was already hate messages and speculation on the girls. One of them went further down and published an article about Jennie and her son.

Jennie couldn't help but feel a sense of hopelessness. After it was published YG had confirmed it but took immediate action towards the case to prevent any further rumors before the debut. Jennie knew it was going to be rough but it didn't matter anymore. Jennie fought through everything mental monsters and monsters from the outside world. She had to put on her brave face again.

It was around noon time in YG Entertainment and the girls were practicing their songs they were about to debut with. Sweat dripping down from their faces after constant dancing. They were trying to perfect everything before releasing they're music.

As they were swinging around their heads Jennie lost her balance and her ankle gave out tripping on Jisoo's foot and landing on the ground.

"Jennie-yah are you ok." Jisoo said as she stopped herself and knelt down to Jennie. Her ankle was really swollen and it wasn't the first time it happened but it was the first time Jisoo saw.

"Ah ah it hurts" Jennie managed to say as she was trying to deal with the pain in her ankle. Jennie always had ankle problems as a kid and it was heriditary passing it down to her son.

"Here unnie, some ice to stop it from swelling." Lisa said as she passed Jisoo the ice pack from the fridge. Who knew it would come in handy.

"Jennie it ok, just let me know if it hurts too much ok?" Jisoo reassured as she place the ice pack towards Jennies swollen ankle.

"Its ok Jisoo unnie. I'm ok I just need to sit down." Jennie said as she got back up with the help of Lisa and Chaeyoung.  Jisoo had tears in her eyes. She didn't know why but it hurted her seeing Jennie get hurt because of her.

"Unnie are you crying?" Lisa pointed out as she was helping with Jennie's ankle. Of course Jisoo couldn't let them see her cry.

"No just the sweat went into my eyes" Jisoo played off as she wiped her eyes as if nothing happened.

"Its ok unnie everythings alright. It just a slip, we will be more careful this time." Chaeyoung assured as she tried to be the strong one in the group.

"Okay I'm bandaged up now. Lets trying doing this again." Jennie said as she got back up from sitting down and limped over to the dance floor where they will start practcing again.

...

After a long hard day of work they were off to go eat. They were going to treat themselves tonight before the next day. So they all went to one of there most favorite places. It was a barbeque area where it had served grilled pork, marinated beef, all of it so yummy.

Now these days they can't go out without a manager and a disguse which was kind of unfortunate since they pretty much have lost their freedom. But they had to get used to this type of life. They would remeber all the times they had together as trainiees and friends in school.

"I remeber the day we got picked for YG. It was funny how all of us managed to get along so well." Chaeyoung said as she was reminising on the memories.

"Yeah I was scared out of my wits. But I'm glad I ended up with you guys. You all are the best type of friends I could of ever met. I really mean it." Jennie confessed as she had tears at the brink of her eyes.

"Lets promise eachother this. No matter what bullshit comes through for us, whether we flop, have millions of haters, and get million of hate comments we will always have each other." Lisa proposed as she held out her pinky.

"I promise"

"I promise"

"I promise too. No matter what I'll always be there for you guys as your big sister." Jisoo said as all of them locked their pinkies together.

Sure it may be childish of them to do pinky promises but it was something that they all wanted. They all wanted to be together because they were all that they had. They lived together, do their jobs together, eat together. They are like sisters to one another. What matters is that they will always have eachother. Because they are BLACKPINK.

A/N: Someone just reminded me. HAPPY ROSIE DAY EVERYONE