Chapter 28

Ahh trainee life...

How fucking stressful it was. Everyday the dancing, singing and multitasking was just so stressful. There were days were Jennie couldn't even rest easy just because of the work load for the next day.

Today was one of the very rare days off. And what did Jennie do. Sleep the whole way through. Jennie slept all the way till noon. Guessing all those sleepless nights got to the best of her.

Jennie slowly blinking her eyes open still feeling tired but not as bad as before. Checks her phone to see no messages, but 7 calls from Jisoo.

Fuck... did I really sleep that long.

She shrugged it off and headed to the bathroom on the other side of the dorm room. There she found Jisoo in the living room playing on her PlayStation.

"YAH!! Stupid, help me asshole!!" Jisoo screams as the tv as she is clearly failing at a call of duty level.

"Morning" Jennie waves as she passed by the living room.

"Oh morning Jennie. I thought you were out with Chaeyoung and Lisa." Jisoo said as she continued her game.

"Nope I was sleeping." She said as she enters the bathroom and turns on the faucet. She continues to wash her face, brush her teeth and use the bathroom. Afterwards she proceeded to the couch and stared at the tv seeing Jisoo playing her game.

"YES!! Finally it's done." Jisoo says as she jumps out from the couch and starts doing a dance.

"Someone's happy they completed their level." Jennie laughs as she watches Jisoo doing her dance.

"You have no idea how hard that level was." Jisoo chuckled as she stopped dancing and plopped her self back on the couch.

"Was it really that bad?" Jennie asked seeing how a game could possibly not get that bad.

"Would you like to try?" Jisoo said as she held out her controller.

"Why not"

...

"CHAD HELP ME. HEL- WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Jennie screams as she gets killed by another person behind her.

"So now, was it really that bad?" Jisoo mocks holding in her laugh.

"Teehee" Jennie give a sarcastic smile as she passes back the controller.

"You know we should do something. It is our day off finally." Jisoo claimed as she shuts off the game system.

"You're not wrong. But I just wanna sleep and cuddle all day." Jennie said as she gave a slightly yawn.

"Cuddle with who?" Jisoo questions. It's not like Jennie would want to cuddle with Jisoo. That would be ridiculous, r-right?

"Well Nini, my teddy bear. Who else would cuddle with me?" Jennie said as she went on her phone unaware that Jisoo was very flustered.

"Ah I thought you were cuddling someone. Hehe whoops." Jisoo said as she scratched the back of her neck.

"No one in this dorm would cuddle." Jennie said as she kept on scrolling. "Oh Jisoo look, maybe we can do this." Jennie said as showed Jisoo her phone. It was a little arts and craft place where they create bowls, plates, cup even soju cups.

Jennie always like to do hands on activities. It helped her release stress and she could focus on something other than her worries in life. It was nice and sometimes the final product look decent.

"Oh that's cool. Let's go!" Jisoo says as she goes to her room to change.

~To be continued~