Chapter 12

Jisoo's P.O.V

We were finally done with practice. Everything was perfect. The vocals, rap, and unison, in the end, were perfect.

Once we were done I saw Jennie running to her room. I got worried.

What happened? Is she ok? Is it her anxiety?

"Chaeyoung-ah is Jennie ok?"

To my surprise, she didn't know. Chaeyoung and Jennie are really close and I would expect her to know what's wrong with Jennie.

I got up and went to her room. I could hear sobs from the room. I didn't know what was going on but I just had to help her.

I slowly opened the door to find her curled up into a ball crying in her bed. A pocket knife in her hand.

It broke my heart to see her in pain. She was bleeding from her ankle making me more worried.

"Jennie!?!"

I ran to her and went up on her bed pulling her into a hug making her cry harder. I didn't let go.

I grabbed a cloth near her bed and wiped off the blood off her ankles. I could see scars from her ankles.

I single tear fell from my eyes. She was hurting badly.

"Hey, I'm here for you don't worry. Everything will be okay. I'll help you."

She wrapped her arms around my waist hugging me tightly.

"I-I'm scared."

She stopped hiccuping and tried to stop crying.

"What are you scared of?"

"T-There's a monster inside me. It tells me to die and kill myself. It tells me I'm worthless, useless, and nothing."

Why does she feel like that? She's not nothing, she's the nicest, kindest, prettiest person I've ever met.

"I'll help you fight this monster inside of you. I'll help you no matter what."

She looked up and gave me a small smile. At her state I know it's hard for her to smile but that little smile gave me an assurance that she'll be okay.

"But I'm different. I don't want to drag my problems to yours."

She is so thoughtful. She actually thinks about other people. She makes my heart flutter even if its just the little things.

"Don't worry you won't drag your problems to mine. I want to help you. I want to see you smile."

Jennie hugged me tighter. I started to blush. I hugged her back.

She means so much. Even though we met only a month ago I don't want to lose her. I'll do anything to protect her and be there for her.

A/N: Hallo guys. I'm back. I've been gone for a while but I'm back. But I've been getting better and get help. To all of you who helped me and support me, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.