Chapter 6

Jennie's P.O.V

"What are you going to do Jennie. Huh. Nobody loves you. You'll die alone. Everyone hates you. Go rot in hell."

My heart starts racing beating faster and faster with every step he takes getting closer and closer to me.

"I'll never love a monster like you. You've done nothing but control my life and abused me."

"You think the reason I became a couple with you was because I loved you." He started to laugh.

"Well your wrong. You were an easy target. You can't even protect yourself from other people. I only wanted you pussy that was it."

He grabs my neck and hangs me off of the balcony. Nearly losing my breath he drops me.

I wake up back in my bed. I was in my bed. It was a dream. A memory. The vivid memory of my past. The last thing I remembered was singing in front of Jisoo.

Fuck I passed out. I'm a dumb ass.

I reached out to grab my phone and felt a stick not on top of it.

It was from Jisoo.

Hey Jennie . So um you passed out earlier and we didn't really get to finish our lyrics. If you have the time text me.

❤️ Jisoo

It was 3:56 in the morning. I didn't want to disturb her.

Well since I'm up I guess I have to do something to get this memory off of my head.

I remove the blanket off of my body to find it freezing. I put back on the blanket and just stayed in bed.

There must be something I could do.

I looked all around my room and found my picture. I pick it up and looked at it.

It was me and my sister Mi-young. Tears slowly fell from my eyes. My heart shattering with every sight of her.

I missed her. She was my everything. My one and only person in this world who would get me.

I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. Just know that I love you. I will never forget you.