Chapter 23

3rd P.O.V

Jennie and Jisoo finally returned after a long day. Unfortunately that means that these two must part ways before seeing each other once again.

"I had lots of fun Jisoo. Thanks for everything" Jennie said as she gave a soft smile to Jisoo.

"My pleasure I hope we can do this again soon. Maybe I can take you to the beach or around to a park sometime soon." Jisoo said as she gave Jennie a hug.

"Oh the park sounds fun. I could prepare a picnic for us." Jennie said as a burst of happiness formed in her eyes.

"Yeah. I'll think of a date but for now you need to get some rest. You were already drifting of to sleep in the car." Jisoo laughed.

"Yeah I'm kinda tired. I'll see you soon and text me when you figure out a date ok?" Jennie said as she unlocked the door to her apartment.

"I will. Also I think we will get a message from our boss soon. Look out for that." Jisoo said as she waved goodbye from her car.

Now Jennie was alone again. She dragged herself to the shower and washed herself up. Then dragged herself back to her bed where she laid there.

Her thoughts always lead to Jisoo. Her smile, her laugh, the way she dries her tears. It was like picture that wouldn't escape from her head but it's picture that she wants to keep with her.

Her daydreaming continued for an hour before she could successfully go to sleep. It was a night without tears. A night where she could rest easy. A night that she longed for many years.

Jisoo on the other hand was like Jennie. She couldn't stop thinking about Jennie. She tossed and turned at night thinking about the girl.

So desperately she wanted to text her but she knew that she was tired and wouldn't respond. Instead of texting her she kept reading through their messages between each other.

She starts to smile at the sight of hearts going back and forth between each other. She couldn't help herself but fantasize about her all night till she fell asleep.

A/N: I had a free day so I decided to write. I'm still on hiatus sorry to disappoint you guys