Chapter 25

3rd P.O.V

Jennie had just told them about her son. And of course Jennie broke out sweating and couldn't keep still.

"How old were you when this happened?" Jisoo asked finally breaking the silence.

"I was 19" Jennie said quietly trying to mentally calm herself.

"Are we going to meet him or her today?" Chaeyoung said with excitement.

"Yeah you're gonna meet him today." Jennie said as she was nearing her parents house.

"Awe what's his name?" Lisa said with a smile on her face.

"His name is Ji Sung." Jennie felt relief after hearing all the questions. She didn't feel scared instead she was happy that they wanted to see him.

"I bet he's going to be adorable. How old is he?" Jisoo asked.

"He's 3." Jennie said as she pulled her car to her mom's parking lot. As soon as they parked all of them bounced out of the car waiting to see this kid Jennie was talking about. Jennie pulled her keys out and unlocked the door.

"Eomma I'm home!" Jennie yelled from the door. Her mom's head popped out from the kitchen as well as Ji Sung.

"MOMMY!" Ji Sung said as he ran to his mom giving her a big hug and not letting go.

"Hi baby. Did you miss me?" She said carrying him even though he was too big. Jisoo, Lisa, and Chaeyoung watched with awe.

"Yeah mommy. I wish I could see you everyday." He said cling onto his mom.

"I do too baby. I'm sorry I can't see you that much. But I will make it up to you ok?"

"Ok! Can we get ice cream from the park one day."

"Sure baby we can do whatever you want one day."

It warmed Jennie's heart to see her son smiling after being away from him for a while.

"Ehm"

She turned to see Jisoo, Lisa, and Chaeyoung waiting for her to greet them to Ji Sung.

"Baby go say hi to the girls over there." Jennie said as she put Ji Sung down.

"Hello I'm Ji Sung and I'm thwee" he said holding up three of his fingers.

"Hi Ji Sung I'm Jisoo. Nice to meet you." Jisoo said as she gives him a high five.

"Hey Ji Sung I'm Chaeyoung but you can call me rosie." Chaeyoung said as she gave him a hug.

"Hey Ji Sung I'm Lisa. You're so adorable." Lisa said as she hugged him as well.

"Mommy can they stay here and play with me." Ji Sung said as he started tugging on his mom pants.

"If it's ok with them then yes." Jennie said as she looked at them. Immediately all of them said yes.

That night was probably one of the most relieving nights she's ever had. Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeyoung loved Ji Sung. Even her mom loved the girls too. All of Jennie's worry started to fade away. She felt accepted, happy and relieved. Finally things were going to go ok.