Chapter 21

Jisoo's P.O.V

"You don't need to. I like hanging out with you. Your nice and always thinking about people. And since you've been so chill since we've been here, I'll answer your questions." I said smiling at her. 

"Really?! You'll answer them?" Jennie said with excitement in her eyes.

"Yeah ask away."

From then till the movie started we talked about each other. What are lives are like, birthdays, a lot of the typical things you would want to know from a person. It was nice having to talk to someone who is so easy to talk to. Soon the movie started to play.

The story was so intriguing and yet so fascinating about how a man and a woman separate after getting cheated on but yet they still seemed to end up back in each others arms. It was a love story that wasn't like others. A love so innocent yet actions so unpredictable. 

Near the end of the movie I turn to see Jennie crying. Her nose all pink, her eyes blinking away tears. I roll up my sleeve and wipe away her tears. She said nobody in her life really took care of her. Her mother always at work when she was younger she started to depend on her self.

"Thanks" she said with a soft voice. I nodded back in response and we both continued to watch the movie. 

...

The movie was finished and Jennie and I head out of the movie theater and started to walk around the mall. We found a little cafe outside of the mall and decided we could spend some time there. 

"Jennie-yah what do you want I'll pay for you." I said taking a look at the menu.

"No its fine Jisoo I'll pay." 

"Its fine Jennie, let me spoil you a little." 

"Jisoo its too much, I want to at least pay you back."   

"Ok fine. I'll just take a orange juice." I said looking at the cheapest item on the menu. I know that Jennie works a lot and now that we're under a music entertainment we can't have any jobs besides music. I don't want money to be a problem for her at all.

"Ok I'll take a lychee tea then." She says as both of head to the cashier to order. 

Once Jennie starts to order I can see her sweat a little and her hand starts to shake too. Was this part of her anxiety? Probably I should have ordered instead?  We got our drinks and head outside and sat down. I had so many questions to ask and so many things that I want to know more about Jennie. 

"Jennie since you asked me questions do you mind if I ask you some?" I asked trying not to scare her off.

"Sure what do you want to know?" 

"You don't have to answer every question if you feel uncomfortable about it. I'm just curious about you ok."

"Its ok Jisoo. I'll try my best to answer them. Ask away."

"Ok, your anxiety what happens to you or triggers it?"

"Well when I talk to people I get anxious especially if its strangers. My hand would shake sometimes and I would sweat and sometimes I stutter too." 

"How did you get you anxiety?" 

"U-uhm it's kinda personal. But soon you will figure out what happened." 

"Ok last one, but its been on my mind since I saw it but I saw a couple of pictures in your room. There was you, your mom I think, a girl and a little baby you were holding. Who are they?"