Chapter 13

Jennie's P.O.V

It felt nice that for once I was feeling comforted by a friend. She cared about me and took the time to help me.

"Listen everything will be ok. I'm sure of it. If you have anything bothering you let me know."

I nodded. I felt somewhat loved and happy. I slump back into my bed while Jisoo ran to get a first aid kit.

"JENNIE LET ME SEE!!!!"

Chaeyoung comes running into my room with tears in her face. She looks at my ankles and hugs me while crying.

"Chaeng I'm alright. Please don't cry."

I felt guilty for making her cry. I didn't know what else to do but just comfort her.

"Unnie why did you do it. Why?!?!" She bawled out as she was taking a good look at my ankles.

"I just couldn't take it anymore Chaeng. I didn't want to live with all the pain and suffering."

I said as a few tears come out my eyes. It was true. The voice in my head, the anxiety I get from people, my past that keeps coming back up into my mind.

I just couldn't deal with it.

"Unnie we love you and don't want you to get hurt. Don't keep your anger inside you. If you need to let it out you have me."

"And me." Jisoo said as she came back into the room with a first aid kit.

She started to treat my wound and wrap my ankles with a piece of gause.

"Even though we met only about a month ago I don't want to see you hurt. Your funny, kind, thoughtful, and super caring. Nobody would want to lose some one special like you."

She said as she pulled me into a hug. I could see that she was worried. And surprisingly she never cries.

"Just promise us to not take your life and talk to us ok?" Jisoo said as she was cleaning up.

"I will try."