Chapter 14

Jennie's P.O.V

Today was the day our project was due. I had to sing or rap. How ever you want to call it. Either way I was still a nervous wreck.

I kept practicing and practicing last night and didn't even get to finish my homework. It was a bad idea to stay up.

Now I'm sleep deprived and have little to no ability to get out of bed.

"Jennie unnie it's time to go."

"No..."

I tried to block out the noise and hoped that I could fall back asleep. To be honest I don't want to do this. But I also don't want to let the group down.

"Unnie, don't make me pull you out of bed and cover you with holy water."

"Alright I'll get up."

I start to get dressed and wash my face. My heart starts to race again with the thought of performing. I take some pills with me cause i know I would need it.

"Come on unnie your going to make us late. I have you coffee here so hurry up before it gets cold." Chaeyoung said as she walked out the door.

This girl has no damn patience.

I rush down stairs and get into the car and we drive to school. I could feel the pills working but I'm not getting any calmer.

"Chaeyoung-ah I don't know if I could do this." I said as I start fidgeting my fingers.

"You can do this unnie. Remember breathe and try your best. Your voice is amazing and your rap is also the best. I'm sure your going to do good." She said as she patted my back.

We pull up to the school and I see Jisoo and Lisa at the front waiting for us. I could see Jisoo waving her hands up and down acting like we can't see her.

I smiled. She was so goofy but yet she's so caring. Maybe that's why I fell for her.

We park at the front and immediately Jisoo hugs me and Chaeyoung. It felt nice to get hugged. Well at least for me it is.

"Chaeyoung-ah I heard that people from YG Entertainment are here. Some people said that there looking for people."

Oh fuck

A/N: I'm back from a little hiatus. Ik some of you have been asking to update but I have a lot of school work and I'm trying my best to get you some updates. Hopefully I can update more soon.