{six}

{in which: she meets the
feral boys}

***

Reagan sat behind her PC, joining the call while ending the facetime call with Alex. This is the only time where her being a slightly out going person would come in handy for the law major.

As soon as she joined, she read all of the ridiculous but oddly familiar names. "What the fuck is a sapnap?" she wheezed almost and listened as the boys grew in a fit of laugher. "Pandas spelt backwards," Sapnap spoke up, his voice was raspy but filled with a nice and welcoming tone.

"Wait that's actually pretty creative, and it sounds too familiar," she sat back in her chair and noticed the three boys that had their cameras on but Clay and Sapnap did not. Quickly she stammered on her keyboard and turned the camera on, her hair slightly damp as she sat on her gaming chair in a large sweatshirt.

"Hello, this is me. I am not a cougar I swear," she placed her hands together pleading at the group. Another boy caught her eye, he also seemed fairly familiar.

Fluffy brown hair, and green eyes. "Karl Jacobs," she said aloud squinting at the the screen. "That's me!" his smile widened as he began to laugh, his laugh was contagious and once again familiar. "Where the fuck have i seen you before?" she sat back in her chair analyzing the call.

"Well maybe Mr.Beast, Karl's a big shot over there," she heard Alex speak up, she looked to his camera to see a large smirk placed on his face. "Don't fucking tell me, is that like dream, and... no fucking way," she slowly came to the realization of what was going on.

"Alex you're a fucking twitch streamer?" she wasn't mad, more of in a state of disbelief. "We all are dumbass," Sapnap teased. "And you," she pointed at George's camera who only began laughing. "You're Georgenotfound.. That's why sapnap seemed familiar, you all fucking do those manhunt videos," she listened as the group grew into a large fit of laughter.

"Alex what the fuck man, i thought we were bros, homies, i would even consider you .. mi amigo and you didn't even tell me," she lowered her head playfully. Alex burst into laughter at the girl, the whole call falling into a state of laughter.

"Quackity, you can't just bring someone who's funnier then George into the call, we might have to replace him," Dream teased watching as George's face flushed red in embarrassment. "Shut up," he muttered his accent sticking out amongst the crew.

"Does this mean I'm like a god now?" she opened up her phone, following the group on twitter. "What type of user name is reagan ramirez. So basic," Alex rolled his eyes, causing him to get flipped off by Reagan.

"So Reagan, we have heard many things about you," Karl began laughing as Alex's face flushed in a sort of embarrassmen. "I hope he's describing me as cool as i am," she crossed her arms in her chest. "You are friends with quackity, you aren't cool," Sapnap chuckled at his own words.

"Oh come on, stop it guys," Alex fell back into his chair, almost scolding the group. "It's so funny how dream is faceless even in a call with his friends," she heard a stifled laughter follow her sentence. "I just have preferences. I'd rather them all see me in person," she could hear the grin on his face even if she couldn't see it.

"Didn't ask," George blurted out. The whole call grew into a fit of laughter. "George just popped off," Alex announced. Reagan sat their almost confused as she watched the three boys with their cameras on completely ball in laughter. "Did I miss something?" she quickly asked.

"You just gotta get used to us, that's all," Karl smiled up at the camera.

***