{twentyseven}

{IN WHICH: they take
on rockefeller center}

***

Waking up she felt a shuffle next to her, she opened her eyes to see alex trying to get out from the bed carefully so he didn't wake her up. "You failed," she mumbled with a small laugh, his back now facing her as he sat up with his legs dangled from the side of the bed. At the sudden noise of her voice he quickly turned back around, his face held a small smile as he looked down at her. "I tried my best," he chuckled.

She stretched her arms over her head, it slowly hit her that they had just fallen asleep together, wrapped in each others arms. "Karl's doing a stream in there room, he just texted me saying everyone's in there," alex said as he got up from the bed. "Should I come?" she asked, he looked back at her and nodded. She got up from the bed, looking around she noticed that the room she was in, wasn't her own. If she was being completely honest last night seemed like a fever dream.

She stretched once more as she stood up, her back cracking as she did. Looking in the mirrior that stood directly in front of her she noticed she also wasn't in her sweater and the more she observed the room, the more she realized that she was in george and dreams room, thus leading her to believe she's wearing one of their hoodies.

As she left the room, she grabbed a key card to Karl and Sapnaps door and crossed the hall. The key card opening the lock to the room as she walked in, everyone's head turned to her, even dream who sat behind the camera instead of in front. "Our last guest has arrived," alex cheered as she continued walking towards them. "Look guys it reagan!" Tommy shouted as he pointed to her with an enthusiastic tone. She rolled her eyes as she entered the camera, the preview showing that she had smudged make up under her eyes.

"Good morning or afternoon, not sure," she greeted as the group began laughing, "it's 1pm, we are heading out before 3:30," dream instructed as he readjusted the camera to zoom in on ranboos face which was covered with his usual get up. "Good to know," she replied, her voice being lost in the tens of thousand conversations going on in front of her.

"We've been streaming for over an hour waiting for you guys to get up, they want a height check," karl pointed to the chat as it was spammed with height check. "This is embarrassing," reagan mumbled as she got up and followed everyone to the wall, the group lined up shortest to tallest.

The line went: reagan, savana, tubbo, alex, george, sapnap, karl, tommy, a space to show where dream would be and then ranboo who towered over everyone.

"Reagans like 5' chat," karl pointed out as he pointed to the end of the line. "Our tallest is well over 6" dream explained as he pointed at ranboo. "Wait can we compare reagan and ranboo?" tubbo asked as he cheered up and down.

"Okay.." reagan said with an embarrassed face, the two now standing side by side as ranboo was able to put his elbow on the top of her as she stood right at the middle of his fore arm. "Short bitch," alex snorted as he looked at there height difference. "You're short next to him too," reagan pointed out causing alex to turn away. The rest of the groups bursting into laughter as they went to sit around the camera again. "With that guys, we are gonna head out, see you all soon!" he smiled as he ended the live the group immediately falling into a trail of laughter.

"How're you feeling?" she heard a voice ask, she turned to see dream. "So you were the person helping me last night?" she asked with a small embarrassed laugh, watching as dreams face grew in a small smile. "Yeah, but you wanted alex so he took over after a bit," dream replied, "did you still have fun though?"

Reagans face grew in an amused smirk, "if you asked me in september if i thought i would be sitting in new york with a bunch of famous gamers i would've told you that you're fucking ridiculous. Of course I had fun," she looked away from dream and at alex, the one who made all of this possible. "It feels surreal right?" dream asked, looking over her shoulder to see she was looking at alex. "Nothing about this seems real," was all she responded.