{eleven}

{in which: she discovers
a new meaning of freedom}

***

It was now dark on the Santa Monica pier the new found trio found themselves leaving the pier. Pushing and shoving was a custom to Alex as he walked along side two of the people he cared about.

"Okay what are we thinking we do now?" Alex asked, another shove being sent Karl's way. Karl stumbled on his feet before standing completely upright. "Well it's near nine and i have college tomorrow," Reagan spoke up, her voice slightly lower than Alex's.

"Well who says you can't fall asleep during the lectures?" Karl teased as they approached the car. "We can go back to my place," Alex suggested opening the drivers side door, gaining a glare from Reagan. "Karl do you want shot gun or are you sitting in the back?" the smaller girl asked.

"I'll take backseat, but I get aux," he negotiated. Reagan looked to Alex who nodded in approval, "that can work I suppose," the three took their seats in the car, karl quickly grabbing a hold of the aux cord. "So what are we thinking Brockhampton?" Karl asked, Reagan turned to him with a cheerful smile, "absolutely," the girl replied.

The car ride was filled with joyful laughter as they travelled the high ways, almost not a care in the world as they all felt free. The sort of free you only feel when you let go of everything, something Reagan hadn't discover until Alex showed up.

She couldn't help but watch his goofy grin as Karl made the dumbest jokes, or help but notice how he hit the steering wheel as he drove when he laughed.

"You good Reagan?" and just like that her gaze was caught by the person she didn't want to realize, she looked up at Alex and back over at Karl. "Yeah fine, just zoned out," she replied before facing back to the road.

"Too busy staring at the hunk next to you?" Karl teased, Reagan only shook her head before laughing, "maybe," she muttered. Karl began to hit Alex's shoulder as if this were some big step. "She thinks you're a hunk," he exclaimed, Alex only began laughing.

***

"Would you rather kiss alex or get hit by a bus?" the trio sat on Alex's, alex shared a glare with Karl. "Get hit by a bus, definitely," she began laughing as Alex began to be over dramatic, "how could you," he clutched his chest, "after everything we've been through."

"But what about trust?" the girl reciting the lyric from the all too popular high school music series. "But what about me? What am I supposed to do?" Karl sung out finishing the lyrics.  Alex looked at the two confused, "Did you guys like.. rehearse this?" he looked over at the two who began hysterical laughing.

"It was high school musical," the girl wheezed causing Karl to laugh more. "She's got the dream wheeze," the boy cried out causing Alex to laugh. "It's my wheeze, dream just stole it," Reagan quickly corrected.

"Of course he did," Alex playfully rolled his eyes. "It's getting late, i'm gonna head back to my hotel room. Don't do anything i wouldn't do with him Reagan," Karl nuzzled the top of reagan's hair. "I would never," she replied.

He bid them farewell before heading out. The two now sat in silence. It was comforting his head rested on her stomach as she laid out on the bed. She went to play with his hair before remembering the beanie blocking it.

"Nice try," he chuckled. "I forgot you always wear that beanie, are you balding or something?" she teased. "It just easier to slap this on. Don't have to do my hair, or anything," he replied before scrolling through his twitter.

"Yeah it's getting pretty late, i should go home," she sat up startling the peaceful boy that rested on her. "You can just stay here, we go to school together," her eyes only widened at the comment. "Yeah I can do that, but we gotta get my stuff in the morning."

The boy nodded and the girl laid back down, quite literally exhausted, she hadn't realized that he was just as tired until she heard small snores escape as he laid on her.

She looked down at him, smiling before taking a spare blanket and covering him. "Goodnight sir," she whispered. Laying back down, she quickly fell asleep. The two laid peacefully as if there were not a care in the world.

***

reagan|reaganramirezgoodnight twitter

goodnight twitter

💭1236♻️1456❤️30.5k
|
|
karl!|honkkarl
r u sleep

reagan|reaganramirez
sí mi amigo

|
|
user|user
god she is beautiful

emilia|emilakiggz
catfish much

quack|quackstan48
not the hate

|
|
dream|dreamwastaken
is quackity not responding to
any of us your fault?

reagan|reaganramirez
he's sleeping sir

|
|
George|georgenootfound
imagine being a quackity simp

reagan|reaganramirez
imagine not being one.. embarrassing

***

short chapter for today
as i have a lot of hwk to make up

so yeah i'm not posting as frequently my
apologizes

i just fell down bad for a male guys this is bad
but i'll be trying to post more sorry abt this shitty chapter