{fourteen}

{in which: she
streams}

***

"You want your twitch handle to be reagansucks?" the brunette asked through discord. "Your name is sapnap stop making mine seem bad. But yeah, same as my discord," she replied. Karl was currently setting up OBS, something reagan didn't understand at all.

"Green means good, red means bad," Karl pointed at the small square that stood at the bottom of the screen. "Did you plan on being a streamer?" Sapnap asked. "I had all the stuff for it, kinda ironic but i never set anything up for it. I just got it as a gift, my mom wanted me to be a streamer, she just wanted me to do something while in the California that isnt drugs or alcohol," Reagan looked to the screen as sapnap began laughing.

"Okay the only think I would suggest is setting your keys according to you. One for muting the stream, another for switch screens and hmm i don't know," Karl's brain completely shut down as he thought about a stream.

"You're starting screen can literally just be a black background that says 'starting soon' and i'm sure someone can make you a stream overlay that indicates subs, face cam positioning and followers," Dream spoke up finally. "Oh welcome back," the girl laughed.

"Sorry I was trying to get someone to make you an overlay," she could quite literally hear his eyes roll as his sentence oozed with sass. "Sorry Mr.Bigshot," she threw her hands up defensively. "I know the 5 foot girl ain't trying to throw hands," sapnap teased. She flipped off the camera and looked back to PC.

"You can stream like friday, someone can host you?" Karl looked over at the screen to see if the boys agreed. "Do you want a lot of people, or not a lot?" Dream asked. "Give her a challenge, Dream go live before it," George hummed. Reagan's jaw dropped.

"And if I humiliate myself?" she asked, "Karl or Q will be with you, i'm sure you'll be okay," George responded cockily. "Where is Q?" sapnap asked. "Sleeping maybe? Me and Karl have just been here. We watched the 'lore' and i decided im gonna be a twitch streamer," she looked at the computer. "If I can figure it out," she laughed nervously.

***

"She wants to be a streamer?" Alex sat at his desk as Karl sprawled out on his bed. The day was Wednesday and in between classes and exams alex had hardly spoken to anyone. The only times he saw reagan was when her pencil was against a paper or when they travelled through the halls. But she hadn't once mentioned her new hobby she wanted to pursue.

"Yeah, her first stream is gonna be on friday. George like dared Dream to raid her, she's a bit scared. But she seemed like she was catching on, you can go there if you want," Karl sat up looking at Alex.

"No you go, you don't have a set up. At least I have one here," he tapped his desk, and looked over at Karl. "You sure?" the brunette hummed from the bed. "Yeah positive," he turned back to his book and started memorizing as much as he could, struggling to take in some information. He wouldn't admit it.. but he needed help.

***