{twenty}

{in which: they meet up
again}

***

Now she sat on a plane, flying to the east coast after a simple conversation. Was she excited? Yes, but could this make the situation between her alex worse, she would only have to wait to see. But for now all she had to do was finish watching the greatest showman as the songs played through her head phones.

Reagan rested her head back, and watched as the sun set and the sky turned the most beautiful shade of black, along with the cascade of clouds that laid along the sky line, the stars. Hardly realizing as Never Enough blasted through her head phones, her eyes closed and she fell asleep.

After another hour and a half, she woke up to the slight whisper as the flight attendant tried to wake her up, her eyes opened and she quickly jumped up. "Sorry if I disturbed you, but the flight landed," the lady looked down at the startled girl. "Oh no it's completely okay," reagan looked down at her phone to see the rolling credits of the greatest showman.

She jumped up out of her seat as the flight attendant walked away, she grabbed her carry on and rushed off the plane. "Fuck," she muttered, as she fixed her chain and went to the baggage claim and waited simply for her bag as she quickly worked on getting an uber to the address that karl had sent her, it stated she would get there at 11:48 pm.

***

"Oh shit Reagan texted me," alex said as both him and karl walked into karl's streaming room. "So answer her, have you guys spoken?" karl hoped for him to say yes, but was disappointed when he looked over at alex who was frowning.

"I've wanted to, but I got caught up with my mom, and then I just kept putting it off," he said as he took a seat in one of the three chairs that karl lined up. "Well let's not focus on that, let's focus on the fact that we can stream going into your birthday, or we can just chill, it's up to you," karl put his hand around alex's shoulders.

"Let's stream," alex smiled, "let's start the stream directly at 12 am, for the effect," karl smiled, he watched as alex's face glowed in excitement. Karl looked down at his phone to see the text reagan sent him of her location, she was set to arrive just before 12, and hopefully, it would be before and not after.

***

Now reagan was only steps away from karl's front door, and the time was 12:10 am, she stayed off her phone due to it being on 2%, she wasn't able to wish alex a happy birthday yet. He would understand, now all she had to do was wait for karl at the door.

"Hold on, foods here!" karl shouted, she could hear him approaching the door. She tilted her head out of confusion of his words but he opened the door, placing his finger to his lip signaling her to be quiet.

She threw up her hands in confusion, but walked silently through the house. "What'd you order?" she heard a familiar voice shout, her eyes widened and she looked at karl who was a giggling disaster, "are you serious?" she whispered, karl shrugged and rushed into the room holding nothing.

"What a wide selection of food karl," alex oozed with sarcasm as he looked at karl whos face was beat red in excitement. "Wrong house," karl shrugged as he sat back down in his seat.

Reagan began to sneak into the room, karl tried to not have alex notice. "Karl i don't see anything under the desk," alex groaned, reagan stood right behind alex's chair now. "Okay whatever i'll find it after," karl pointed at reagan and slapped his hands on his cheeks to show a sign of shock.

Alex now sat back up, reagan placed her hands on alex's shoulder scaring him as he quickly turned around. "What the fuck!" he screamed as he jumped out of his seat. "Reagan? I'm so sorry!" he shouted as he pulled her into a hug, placing his head atop hers.

"Happy birthday asshole," she felt all the problems fall as he squeezed her into a tighter hug like her hadn't seen her in weeks. "Okay guys, now i'm third wheeling," karl huffed. Their chat was freaking out over the interaction, and couldn't believe that it was all happening.

"You asshole," alex said as he let go of reagan and looked down at karl. "Why didn't you tell me!" he huffed as karl jumped out of his seat. "Happy birthday duhhhh," karl pulled them into a group hug and they jumped around out of excitement.

***

"Okay guys.. do you seriously want a height check?" karl asked as he looked over at reagan. "It's okay, i'm taller than alex," reagan smiled as alex gasped. "You are not, everyone along the wall now!" alex huffed, grabbing the sides of my seat as he jumped out of his seat.

They lined up along the wall, reagan stood at a staggering 5'1, looking small even compared to alex. "See! You midget!" alex shouted as he compared the height between him and reagan.

"Fuck off! It's my parents fault!" reagan pouted as she walked back to her seat while karl and alex stood back hysterical laughing. "I shrunk as my birthday present to alex," reagan teased as she adjusted her seat to look taller.

"Great birthday present reggie," alex smiled as he wrapped his arms around her as he stood behind her chair. The small array of butterflies flew through her system as she placed her arms on his.

***

reggie🐤|reaganramirezhappiest birthday to the boywho had impacted my life more then i could ever fuckingdescribe, i love you more than youknow alex quackity <3

happiest birthday to the boy
who had impacted my life
more then i could ever fucking
describe, i love you more than you
know alex quackity <3

💭4519♻️7823❤️124.6k

|
|
Quackity4k|Quackity4k
no one i'd rather have
by my side reggie,
i love you <3

honkkarl!|honkkarl
simpery

***

author speaks
I wanna say i'm gonna try
and post more often but i
don't want to lie :(

thank you for all the support

make sure to follow to get all the
announcements about books!!!