{sixteen}

{in which: they find
christmas gifts}

***

Sitting in front of her PC she had her work spread out in front of her, in her eyes she'd rather be spending karl's last few days with him but the amount of work that seemed to have piled in, in the last week had her home bound.

They would ask to come over, and of course she wanted to see the two, but with her social media drama and her school she didn't have the time for it. Karl left in two days, and she only had about a day left of work to finish. Sitting at her desk she contemplated her choices.

A. Go hang out with Karl and Alex and have a great time, but have the chance of being behind in school again.

Or

B. Do the work, and miss spending time with Karl before he left.

Letting out a sigh, she closed the books in front of her and put them away. A light cleanse would held everything right? She started by cleaning up her room, more specifically the PC area. Taking the stacked cups and plates of food out of her room, she hardly realized she felt stressed.

Walking through her living room she had plates in hand and was approaching the kitchen. She placed them in the sink and threw out what needed to be thrown out. Letting out another sigh she hadn't hung out with them in a few days but never realized how much she missed them.

Karl left in two days, break started in three meaning reagan would be going back to Mexico for a week. No Alex, No Karl and hardly any service. She went back to her room, now noticing her completely empty suitcase, she got to it and started packing it. Grabbing random necessities, and clothes she had specifically for family events.

She came to an agreement with herself, if they asked her to hang out she would simply have them come over and then she can do her work while hanging out with them.

But she didn't wanna ask first, that was a big thing to her. She didn't like the idea of pushing plans on to people, even if that's not how it comes off.. that's how she sees it. She looked around her room, threw her notebooks in the bag, and closed it. Checking for the smaller necessities, she made a list in her head and checked them off as she went.

Her few cascade of presents sat in her closet, mostly unbothered. She had them for weeks now, after the grocery fiasco she bought her gifts so she could save up for simple necessities, not to mention her electricity bill sky rocketing.

She looked around her room, grabbing the presents and placing them next to her bed. A small bell went off in her head, she hadn't gotten presents for two of the newer people in her life.

She would have to make sure to do that, maybe she could squeeze it now. Could she? she looked over at her school work, she only had two assignments left. Deciding it was right she grabbed her keys off her desk.

Her mind wandered to what the other two were doing, looking at her phone she called Alex. It rang once, rang twice, and after thirty seconds it went to voicemail, she shrugged it off and went to call karl. It immediately went to voicemail, now she looked down at her phone. Were they ignoring her?

Putting her phone down, she focused on her destination. Unsure as to where she was actually going she went to a shopping plaza.. what would she even get Alex. That present needed to be perfect..

Beanies? No that's cliche..

As she exited the car, she looked around the completely full parking lot. It was Saturday.. why was she surprised.

She continued out to the stores, looking around she simply couldn't find anything for alex but settled with a cute little sweater for karl and assortment of nail polish. She looked at bracelets, thankful for the donations she received from her few streams. She saw a silver bracelet, it caught her eye so fast. But was it Alex material? She stared at it for a few moments, contemplating it.

"If you don't want it to be so bland.. we have charms as well," reagan looked up to see the sales associate looking down at the case were her gaze was originally. "Can I see them? If you don't mind," the lady walked reagan over to the charms and her always almost went straight to the small little duck.

She pointed at it, "how much is that?" The lady looked down at it and back up at reagan. "It's eyes are diamonds, I don't know if you can tell but it usually goes for about 200-250," Reagan's eyes widened. Looking down at her wallet she debated wether she should or not. She looked back up at the lady. "I can give you the bracelet and charm for $300. The bracelet is originally a hundred," The lady was doing her best, no doubt about it.

"Can we do a chain and a charm for three hundred?" Reagan asked looking over at the array of chains. "I think we can make that happen."

***

regan🗣|reaganramirez
i miss freedom, do your
homework on time.

💭♻️❤️

|
|
|
karl!|honkkarl
loser

replying to @honkkarl
quackity4k| quackity4k
LOSER L DANCE

|
|
|
dream| dreamwastaken
let me help🙌

replying to @dreamwastaken
reagan🗣| reaganramriez
i will call you right now
don't test me i suck at this

***

She looked at their replies but ignored them. Oblivious to the fact that Alex was dragging Karl around stores with him to get a gift for a reagan, he searched everywhere but felt like nothing was right, not a single thing screamed reagan to him.

Karl pushed him into a jewelry store, the last place alex wanted to go. "So she wears necklaces, buy her a pendent to go with her cross one," karl suggested. His eyes widened and he ran over to the charms.

"You are a fucking genius Karl," the boy whispered as they looked through the pendants, he picked a oval one that was gold and a small gold chain to replace her silver one. "That's good right?" Alex asked looking over at Karl who was checking out with the cashier with a new ring. Karl simply threw him a thumbs up.

***

"Reagan we are doing christmas exchange today," Karl shouted into the phone. Reagan's ear practically popped. "Oh oh okay? Come to my place, and we can do like a stream or something since I won't be able to stream for like a week or something," Reagan looked to the corner that held there gifts.

"We'll see you in ten minutes," Karl hung up the phone eruptly. Reagan sat up, looking at her PC she got her stream started up. Sending out the tweet and putting her stream title to 'Christmas Gift Exchange with Karl and Alex'

She grabbed her green sweater and started the stream.

***

new twitter layout, inspired by the one in my
ENIGMA fic which you guys should check out
ranbooxoc what could be better than that

i haven't posted in like forever and prob wont post till friday. thank you guys for over 34k reads and all of the support.

you guys saying you love reagan makes me so freaking happy holy shit.

have an amazing day, go drink and eat something ily all!!