{twentyeight}

{IN WHICH: valentine's day
goes south.}

***

reggie🥀|reaganramirezhappy valentine's day <3

happy valentine's day <3

💭2387♻️3772❤️98.5k

|
|
niki|niaachuu
i love your dress<33

reggie🥀|reaganramirez
thank you lovey

|
|
quackity|quackity
hey.. im waiting for you

reggie🥀|reaganramirez
no one hmu.

|
|
sav🍄|saavvy
look at you all dressed
up and shit <3

reggie🥀|reaganramirez
you are my favorite person

tommyinnit|tommyinnit
oi mate fuck off

***

The group had already left for dinner, reagan took longer then she would've hoped for as the reservation was made for 9 o'clock and reagan finally finished getting ready at 9:05 leaving her and alex at the hotel by themselves. Reagan exited the bathroom, looking to alex who had a large smile on his face. "Finally," he huffed looking down at his phone as the whole group was texting him asking where he was.

"Sorry, I really had a hard time liking the way i looked," reagan mumbled, her eyes looking towards the door as the walked towards it. "Don't apologize reg," he smiled, opening the door as he led reagan out and to the yellow taxis that sat along the hotel doors. Alex was wearing a white button up, and black plants, his hands met the slightly dewy car handle.

Opening the door he led reagan in, he told the driver the place and with a sure nod the driver began driving. Reagan and alex relaxed, he had told her the place was at most ten minutes away, and as they drove the scenery always changed, the diversity of people that walked along new york on valentine's day put reagan in aw.

"Reg," alex nudged, reagan looked outside the window to see rain drops racing down the window as they drove around a vastly dark place in what they thought was manhattan. "Reg, it's been thirty minutes," alex whispered as he looked around at the large building and dark side streets, he had no clue where they were at this point. Reagan looked over at him with wide eyes, and looked back to the driver who pulled into a small pub, with the same name of the place alex had mentioned.

"Here you are," the man presented, alex got out of the car quickly paying the driver as he looked around.  The two of them getting out of the car and looking around the bare and now empty streets, the time was now almost ten o'clock. "Shit," alex huffed as he ran his fingers through his hair. His plan seemed to be failing as they stood in a completely unknown place as it started to lightly rain.

"I'm guessing this isn't the place," reagan said looking to the pub that seemed to be overflowing with drunk single men drinking their valentine's day away. "No my plan was to bring you to an old man pub," alex oozed with sarcasm as he looked over at reagan who had an amused smirk on her face. "We are literally so far from everyone," alex muttered looking down at his phone, more specifically the picture dream sent of his reserved seat at the restaurant, asking 'where are you lol'  and alex only muttered under his breath as he texted dream what happened.