Chapter 19

The upcoming months to the third task seemed to fly by, it was like everything was right with the world. Me and Draco were as close as we were before, well except from the part were we have to act like we hate each other and we can only see each other after curfew. Me and Lucas have decided just to be friends, and I have even begun a lovely friendship with Cedric Diggory. It felt like nothing could go wrong.

" How are you feeling Harry?" I said, as we sat in the common room together, Ron and Hermione in the great hall.

" Nervous, very nervous." Harry said, moving his hands up and down his thighs.

" Do know what you have to do in the task?" I said.

" Well try and get into the middle of maze, the cup should be there I guess."  Harry said, his leg now bouncing.

" Hey," I said, placing my hand on his leg making it stop bouncing " Your going to be fine Vanilla, and hey if you die I loose my bet."

" Your betting on me not to die?!" Harry said, looking up at me.

" Would you prefer me to bet that you do die?!" I said raising my eyebrows.

" Oh shut up." He said, rolling his eyes. I stuck out my tongue at him and he threw a pillow at my face which nocked me back.

" Hey!" I said, throwing the pillow back at him still laying down on the sofa.

" Oi!" Harry laughed, grabbing the pillow and hit me with it repeatedly.

" Hey your cheating," I laughed trying to grab the pillow off of him but it was no use " Stop Harry, stop it!" I was now struggling to breathe because of how much I was laughing.

" It's not cheating it's being smart." Harry said, laughing as hard as me.

" Oh I'll show you being smart." I said, smirking. I sat up quickly and ripped the pillow from his hand. He had no time to react before I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him onto the floor.

" Ow!" He shouted, when he hit the floor.

" That's what you get Potter." I said, looking down at him from the sofa.

" Don't think I'm finished yet strawberry," Harry said, reaching up and pulling me down with him so I landed hard on his chest " Well that wasn't a good idea." He said winded but still laughing.

" No it wasn't," I laughed, rolling off of him. Once our laughter died down we stayed in silence for a few minutes until I knew it was time to go to the task " We have to go." I said turning towards him.

" I know." He said, after a few seconds of silence.

" Come on," I said, standing up and holding out my hand " Can't have the champion being late or Hermione will kill me." Harry laughed and took my hand. I help him up from the floor but as I was about to let go of his hand his grip tightened.

" D- do u mind just holding my hand on the way, I'm just really nervous and it'll make me feel-" Harry said.

" Yes of course Harry," I said, looking up at him. Just then I started to get the warm fluttering feeling in my stomach " Merlin what is wrong with my stomach recently," I thought, pushing back the flutters " Come on we better be off." And with that we were ok our way the the competition that would change everything.

⚯͛ ϟ 9¾

" He's there look!" Hermione said pointing down from the crowd.

" Harry! Harry! Harry!" Hermione, Ron, the twins,Ginny, some other students and I all cheered his name as we saw him line up with the rest of the champions.