Chapter 13

Cassies POV:

Lucas and I stood next to Ron and Padma clapping as the Champions walked into the Great Hall with their partners.

" Is that Hermione Granger!!!" Padma said, standing on her toes trying to get a better look " With Viktor Krum!!" Hermione looked at me and gave me a shy wave, and I waved back.

" No, absolutely not." Ron said looking sick to his stomach. I faced him and gave him my classic ' I told you so' look. He looked back at me and glared while shaking his head.

" Come on," Lucas said, placing his hand on the bottom of my back " Looks like they're about to dance."

Harry's POV:

I was absolutely terrified. Everyone was stood around us waiting for the dance. I quickly scanned the crowd and saw Cassie with Lucas's hand resting on her lower back. I got weird feeling in my stomach, like I wanted to go over there and remove his hand off of her.

" Harry, take my waist." Parvati whispered. I quickly looked away from Cassie and Lucas, and faced Parvati.

" What??" I whispered back.

" Now!!" She said, and immediately music started to play. I quickly took her hand in mine, and placed my hand on her waist. I tried to remember what Professor McGonagall taught us, but I ended up doing them a few beets behind, so I looked like a fumbling goose. Parvati was smiling, but I knew she wanted to secretly kill me. I then lifted her up, thankfully I didn't drop her. Professor McGonagall and Dumbledore entered the dance floor, then Karkaroff with a woman, then Neville and Ginny, and soon the whole dance floor was crowded with people. However, I could seem to take my eyes off a laughing Cassie.

Cassie's POV:

I never had so much fun. Lucas was spinning me around and laughing, as we danced to The Weird Sisters.

" This is the most fun I've had in ages!!!" Lucas shouted over the music, smiling ear to ear.

" Same!!" I shouted, smiling just as wide as him. Still dancing, we made our way to Hermione and Viktor. Hermione waved when she saw us, and I grabbed her hand and spun her around, making the both of us laugh."Are you having fun!!!"

" So much!!!" She shouted " But I could really have a rest, my feet are killing me!!!"

" Come on then!!!" I shouted, I then faced towards the boys " Do you mind if we have a break!!!"

" No, of course not!!!" Lucas shouted.

" We'll get you something to drink!!!" Viktor shouted. Hermione and I nodded, and we all made our way out of the sweaty crowd hand in hand with our partners. Once we were out, Viktor bent down and kissed Hermione's hand while Lucas held both of my hands and kissed my cheek. When they far enough away, Hermione and I squealed and jumped up and down. After we calmed down, we went and sat next to our boys, Hermione sat next to Harry and I sat in between Harry and Ron.

" Hot isn't it." I said, smiling at them, still blushing from Lucas's kiss.

" The boys have gone to get us something to drink, would you care to join us??" Hermione said.

" No we'd care not to sit with you and Viktor." Ron said, glaring at Hermione.

" Hey!!" I said, smacking Ron's shoulder " What's got your wand in a knot."

" He's a Durmstrang," Ron said, looking at the both of us " Your fraternising with the enemy."

" The enemy!?!" Hermione and I both said.