Chapter 9

" Harry, Harry, Harry!!!" We were all in the common room and all the Gryffindors chanted his name as he was raised in the air by the twins.

" Yes Harry!!" Fred said, as Harry chucked the golden egg into the crowd.

" Knew you wouldn't die Harry!!" George said.

" Lose a leg," Fred said.

" Or an arm," George said.

" Pack it in all together,"

" Never!!" They both shouted.

" Shush!!" Seamus shouted, making the crowd go quiet. " Go on Harry, what's the clue?" He kissed the egg then passed it back to Harry.

" Who wants me to open it?" Harry said looking around the room.

" Yes!!" The whole crowd shouted, but me and Hermione were the loudest.

" You want me to open it?!?"

" Yes!!!" The crowd shouted even louder. Harry smiled and twisted the top of the egg, it opened and a horrible screeching sound came from it. Everyone held their ears, including the twins, which made Harry fall on to the ground.

" Close it Harry!!" I shouted, with my hands still over my ears. He closed it and the crowd relaxed.

" The bloody hell was that!!" Ron said from the corner of the room. Everyone face the ginger then Harry multiple times, you could feel the tension radiating from the two boys.

" Alright everyone, get back to your knitting!!" Fred said, making sure the boys had some privacy " This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without you nosey sods listening." People started to move while Ron approach Harry. Ginny, Hermione and I moved to sit on the couch so we could listen in without it being too obvious.

" I recon you'd have to be barking mad to put your own name in the goblet of fire." Ron said, looking down at the ground and fidgeting nervously.

" Caught on have you, took you long enough." Harry said, slightly annoyed.

" I wasn't the only one that thought you'd did it, everyone was saying it behind your back."

" Brilliant, that makes me feel lodes better" Harry said sarcastically.

" At least I warned you about the dragons"

" Hagrid warned me about the dragons" Harry said, with a puzzled look on his face.

" No no I did, don't you remember?" Ron put his arm behind Harry's back and moved him slightly to the side " I told Hermione to tell you, that Seamus told me, that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for you" Harry looked even more confused " Seamus actually didn't tell me anything so it was really me all along, thought we'd be alright you know, after you'd figure that out."

" Who could possibly figure that out!?!" Harry said " Its completely mental"

" Yeah, it is isn't it?" Ron said, starting to laugh at the situation " I suppose I was a bit distraught" Harry smiled and nodded at him.

" Boys" Hermione said, rolling her eyes while looking at Ginny and I.

" Come on its sweet" I said laughing.

" Sweet?!?! They haven't talked in weeks and a couple second conversation made it all better!!" Hermione said.

" I've got to agree with Hermione on that one Cass" Ginny said.

" Yeah but that's just how boys work, argue one minute friends the next, it is what it is" I said shrugging. I stood up and walked over to Harry and Ron, and rapped my arms around them " Yay, my two favourite boys are speaking again!!"