Chapter 14

"Please I didn't do anything wrong" a woman cried, she was covered in blood and on her knees.

" LIAR!!" My fathers friend backhanded the woman causing blood to spill out of her mouth " We know you were working against the Dark Lord, that's why you were hiding for all theses years."

" Please, I've done no such thing" the woman said dragging her body across the floor so she was at his feet.

" YOU LIE AGAIN!!" He said kicking her in the face, more blood came out her mouth and she was on the floor not moving. He bent down and picked up her hair and faced her towards him " Now I'm gonna ask you one more time, were you working against the dark lord?"

" Yes" she said crying blood dripping from her mouth, he slammed her head onto the floor and kicked her in the stomach.

" YOU WILL PAY FOR DEFYING THE DARK LORD!!" He stood up and pointed his wand towards the woman.

" Please don't, I have a children" she held up her hands.

" Well I guess your children are losing two parents then Mary, Avada Kedavra" a jet of green light hit the woman, and she was gone. Her cold eyes stared into mine. Eyes, those eyes, Lucas's eyes.

"SHES DEAD AND YOU LET HER DIE!!!" A dark version shouted behind me.

" No, no, I couldn't do anything." I said, turning around and falling to the ground.

" YOU WERE TOO SCARED!!!" She shouted.

" No I wasn't, I was just eight." I whispered.

" YOU DONT BELONG IN GRYFFINDOR!!!" She shouted, moving forward.

" Y-yes I do, I belong with my friends." I said, moving backwards on the ground.

" THEY AREN'T YOUR FRIENDS, THEY DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU!!!" She moved even closer.

" Y-yes t-hey do." I said, moving back again but this time I hit a wall.

" Then where are they??" She had a smug look on her face. I looked around my childhood home, and no one was there except from her.

" They're coming for me, they'll be here, they'll save me." I said, trying to fight back the tears.

" Why would they save you, when you let her die!!!" She started moving again.

" I didn't!!!" I shouted.

" YOU DID!!!" She shouted.

" No I didn't!!!" I shouted back.

" YES!!"

" NO!!"

" YES!!"

" NOOO!!!" I screamed, jolting awake.

" Cassie, Cassie, it's alright." Hermione said, rushing to my side and bringing me into a tight hug.

" Is she alright??" Padma said, rubbing her eyes from her bed.

" Yeah, just go back to sleep." Hermione said, still hugging me. Padma nodded and wrapped herself back in her covers.

" She's dead, it's my fault." I whispered, crying into Hermione's shoulder.

" Who's dead??" Hermione whispered, while stroking my hair.

" She's dead." I said, still crying.