Chapter 7

Neville was knee deep in the lake while Harry and I just laid back onto a tree that was near it.

" Amazing" Neville said to him self, which always annoyed Harry.

" Neville, your doing it again" Harry said rolling his eyes.

" Oh, right, sorry"

"Magical water plants of the highland locks" Harry flicked over the pages of a book that Neville gave to him before jumping into the water.

" Yeah, Moody gave it to me, that day we had tea" Neville looked past us and waved, which caused me and Harry to turn around. Ron, Hermione and Ginny were walking towards us whispering to each other.

" Ron, Mione, Gin!!" I stood up and ran towards them, and gave them each a hug. " God it feels I haven't see you lot in ages!" I said stepping back.

" Yeah, just been a bit busy" Ron said giving me a half hearted smile. He looked over to Hermione and motioned towards Harry. She rolled her eyes and walked to him.

" Ronald would like me to tell you, that Seamus told him... that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you" I looked over to Ron, who was beside and gave him a confused look.

" Is that right, well, what?" Harry said.

" Erm" Hermione walked back over to Ron and started whispering. I walked over to Ginny and whispered in her ear.

" What is he on about?"

" Hagrid told Ron that he's looking for Harry, but Ron doesn't what Harry to know that the message came from him" She said, whispering in my ear. I rolled my eyes and she giggled. Hermione walked back over to Harry.

" Dean was told by Parvati, please don't ask me to say it again. Hagrid's looking for you"

" Well you can tell Ronald-" Harry began.

" I'm not an owl!!" Hermione shouted. She walked over to me and Ginny and gave me a sympathetic look before walking away with Ginny. Ron gave Harry a look of sadness mixed with anger before walking over to me.

" I'll see you around Cass" He hugged me and I hugged him back.

" See you around Ron" I said sadly before letting him follow Hermione and Ginny.

" Well I guess we better look for Hagrid" Harry said, walking to me.

" Okay, let me just get my things" I said, still sad about Harry's and Ron's fallout. " Bye Neville!" He looked up from the water plant he was holding.

" Oh, erm, bye"

***

"Did you bring your fathers cloak like I asked you?" Hagrid said as we walked further into the Dark Forest.

" Yeah I brought the cloak Hagrid, where are we going?" Harry asked.

" You'll see soon enough, pay attention this is important" Hagrid was wearing a bright yellow flower and his hair was less wild that it usually was. Harry I both noticed his appearance and looked at each other with a smile and raised eyebrows.

" What's with the flower?" Harry said smiling, obviously making Hagrid nervous.

" Hagrid have you combed your hair?" I said smiling as well and my voice higher that usual.

" As a matter of fact I have-" I loud roar cut Hagrid off which made us all jump back in surprise. We stopped and listened to our surroundings.

" Agrid!!" I french voice called. Hagrid smiled and walked a few steps to where the voice came from before turning around.