Chapter 12

" Thank you." I said, as Ron passed me his two galleons " And thank you." I said, as Harry then passed me his two galleons.

" You cheated." Ron groaned, as he threw himself on the common room sofa.

" Oh but I didn't Ronald," I said, placing the money in my pocket "If I remember correctly, you two idiots bet on how many boys would ask me to the Yule ball before I got a date, and I said if it was less than what Harry said, I would win, but you never said that I couldn't ask them out." I gave Ron a teasing smile. He stuck his tongue out, and threw a pillow at my face. I threw the pillow back at him, which caused a full blown pillow fight. " Come help me out Harry!!" I called out.

" On it!!" He laughed, running up next to me. He grabbed a pillow off of the floor, and threw it at Ron's head.

" Traitor!!" Ron shouted " Hermione hel-"

" Nope." She said, sitting on the other side of the room, not looking up from her book.

" Ginny!! Help me!!" Ron shouted, as she came down from the stairs, pillows still flying around the room. She rolled her eyes and laughed as she ran to Ron's side and threw a pillow at me.

" Oh it's on Weasleys." I said throwing another pillow at them, this time hitting Ginnys face.

" Our ears are burning." Fred said, walking into the common room with George.

" Pillow fight!!" Harry shouted to the twins, while throwing another pillow.

" Now that's my cup of tea!!" George said, moving to Ron's side, while Fred moved to my side " Freddie!! What are you doing!?!"

" I like being different." Fred said, shrugging his shoulders.

" You are no longer a brother to me." George said, placing his hand on his heart, pretending to be hurt.

" Oh stop being dramatic you git." Fred said, throwing a pillow at his brothers face.

" Git!?! Oh I'll show you git." George said, throwing a pillow full force at Fred's face, knocking the poor boy on to the floor. I rushed to Fred's side, and helped him up from the floor.

" Are you alright Fred??" I said.

" Yeah, but I've only got one thing to say." Fred said, picking up a pillow off of the floor " NO MERCY!!!!" He launched the pillow at George's face, and it knocked him on to the floor. Fifteen minutes later, we were all out of breath and sprawled out on the floor.

" I think we all knew what team won." Ron said, sprawled out on the sofa.

" We did." Everyone said. We all lifted our selfs up and looked at each other, before bursting out laughing.

" I think we should make this annual thing." I said.

" Yeah, like once a month thing." Harry said, getting up and walking towards a chair with his coat on it.

" And where are you going Mr Potter??" George said.

" To the Owlery." Harry said, putting his coat on.

" Okay bye." I said, laying back down on the floor.

" Bye." Harry said, leaving the common room.

" We've got to go our selfs." Fred said getting up from the floor.

" What for??" Ginny said. The twins look at each other, then back at Ginny.

" Nothing important." George said quickly. The twins then walked out of the common room before anyone else could ask them questions.